Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

NitroSpazzz posted:

The only political signs I've seen out by my house in the middle of nowhere are his. I really want to take one and deface it then stick it in my yard but Trump supporters are loving nuts and I don't want my house burnt down or tires slashed.

Trump supporters are nuts because I wanna deface their property. :jerkbag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Yeah its totally not overreacting stealing someone's sign because you disagree with their political opinion. If anything the Bernouts are worse. Don't agree with then abd you are white cis scum.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I have a piece of fiber in my nose. Gonna have to go to town with the tweezers when I get home.:smithicide:

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

At least it wasn't me. :shrug:

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

My sinuses are so hosed right now my teeth hurt. :(

Edit: Lol the other guy who got hired at the same time as me has called outta work every single time it has rained. You work outside dude.

Super Aggro Crag fucked around with this message at 12:18 on May 3, 2016

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

iwentdoodie posted:

Has anyone else been watching Viceland since it became a channel? Because I feel like I haven't watched much else since then.

gently caress That's Delicious.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

We have a big crew from another office here helping out on this project. They live like 4 hours away so they stay at a hotel all week. They just all came in late and hungover as gently caress. Laughing my rear end off right now.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

$412.50 for 250 Fujikura 40mm ribbon sleeves. :staredog:

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Cage posted:

Is that a good price? It sounds like a good price. Buy them.

We just ordered 2500 of them.

kastein posted:

I thought you stopped doing drugs.

???

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

This college kid on my roommate's rugby team is staying here for the week so he can finish the season. He has never seen Seinfeld before. It is blowing my mind.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/29/stick-shift-baffles-would-be-car-thieves-in-florida.html

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

http://www.lebanonford.com/forms/727hp-mustang

Dealership selling 727HP Mustangs for $40k.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Anyobe drive the new turbo Mustang yet?

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Noise Complaint posted:

There's a BBQ place a stone's throw from my work that I have to fight myself pretty hard to not go to every day. It's run by a competitive eater. The portions are... generous.

They do bacon wrapped meatballs that are then smoked and coated in sauce.

http://bearsbbq.com/

My parents love that place. I am BT's Smokehouse 4 lyfe though.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I'm surprised I'm still alive TBH.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Working outside the ex's place of work. Like right outside. I really hope I don't see her. Ugh.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

spog posted:

Wear a T-shirt with her face printed on it.

I have a safety vest on. Maybe her face on my hardhat?

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

:thurman:

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Holy poo poo today is boring. I've been sitting on a vault on the side of the road for 3 hours waiting for my boss to figure out WTF we are supposed to do.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

loving months.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

So we mistakenly ordered 2,000,000' of 10,000" reels of fiber instead of 200,000'. :stare:

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Just noticed this today but why do some people have the grenade logo next to their usernames on the app and some don't?

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Ugh, stupid random night shift on Thursday hosed up my Friday. I went to take a quick nap at 6P and go to the bar later. Well I just woke up at 3A... Whoops.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

fyodor posted:

Guys we only have so much discretionary cash to add some sort of facility for the employees. Basketball court? Gym?

Aah yes that's a great one! Archery course!

Slamball.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Superhero movies usually suck but Deadpool is hilarious.

Edit: Dude at work is saying he had to dress up as a Jedi at a Star Wars themed wedding over the weekend. :wtf:

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Ugh.

We have two 2014 F150s. Both with tow all our trailers except one. One of the trucks can't tow a certain trailer because the brakes locked up. The other truck does it no problem. Wth.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

SJW and the pussification of America.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

What's with these kids with bikes with giant tires? This 10 year old just rode past us with tires that had a sidewall bigger than my car's.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Coming up on my 90 day evaluation in a couple weeks. I hope it goes well abd they decide to take me on permanately. Been busting my and so I am feeling confident.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Holy poo poo. So much for a short day. The loving lineman who got hired the same day as me is averaging one giant gently caress up outage a week. Looks like I'll be out all night again.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Ugh. Think I have food poisoning or something. Started throwing up and making GBS threads liquid fire at work yesterday and continued all night. So dehydrated right now.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Guys I am broken. I haven't eaten anything since Tuesday morning without being able to keep it down for more than 30 minutes and I've been making GBS threads liquid every hour on the hour since then as well. And since I work outside I can't exactly have my boss take me to a store to blow up the shitter 8 times a day. Been pounding water and Gatorade to stay hydrated but I am running on fumes right now. I've been (trying to) sleeping almost non-stop since I got home on Tuesday but when you constantly wake up it doesn't do much.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I was gonna go tomorrow since I get paid and will have the co-pay money then. Super broke right now.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

BigPaddy posted:

Sounds like Norovirus or something similar. It should pass but since this has been going on for a couple of days go to the doctor so you can get some IV fluids and salts.

Talked to my friend that is a PA and she said there is a notovirus going around that I likely caught. I do feel a lot better so far today so hopefully I am on the tail end of it.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Well at least my pants fit better after this bout with a stomach bug.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

The pharmacy tech here is a knock out. I assume picking up my crazy pills isn't a turn on tho.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Lol don't buy that.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Was going through some boxes and found all the parts I had purchased for modding my Nerf blaster so I decided to actually start the project. Got all the new motors fitted and most of the body modifications done today. Just need to buy a LiPo battery and actually wire the gun up. Should be able to shoot like 105+FPS easily after that. I really want to get the new Nerf Rival Zeus. It uses new Nerf balls instead of darts and the thing rips. You can mod it to be full auto and rewire it and dump all 12 balls in about a second. Some dude even made a bunch of parts for it with a 3D printer so you can use a paintball gun hopper to dump all the balls into so you don't have to reload constantly.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Congrats bro! One of my best friends and ex-roommate who I have known for the past 15+ years told me today him and his GF are having a baby. Super pumped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I was excited about checking out the new race track here this summer but it says on their website that membership is $7000.

• Locked thread