Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Yeah its totally not overreacting stealing someone's sign because you disagree with their political opinion. If anything the Bernouts are worse. Don't agree with then abd you are white cis scum.

I think you'll find that extremists are always the worst, regardless of what they are extremely for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Tide posted:

To hell with you guys, I'm going to go eat BBQ. Which may be on a salad.

I put coleslaw on my pulled pork sandwiches to make it healthy.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

Whenever someone says superfood, my pseudoscience meter twitches.

I put an edible spinach cape around all of my food, thus making it super.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

My wife got to pick her ring. She bought a $35 fake diamond off eBay. "I'd rather go into debt beyond a house and car payment". God drat I love this woman. She then let me get my motorcycle endorsement and barely make money by working on them.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

iwentdoodie posted:

There is zero good BBQ in California

That is just not true! I'm smoking pork shoulders overnight tonight! It will be delicious :colbert:

It is true there is very little decent commercial bbq though. If I wasn't such a lazy rear end in a top hat I'd look into starting my own joint here in the Coachella valley. There have been some mediocre places but this valley can't sustain something that isn't at least great. It would need to be good enough to bring people from out of town. Not Franklin level, but still really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

ExplodingSims posted:

So does anyone here use the Big Green Egg?
It's time to get a new grill, and I keep hearing people say great things about the Egg, about the way it cooks and whatnot, so I'm wondering if it's worth the cash.
It'll be the first time I'll be using a charcoal grill as well, but everyone I've talked to who owns on loves it.

It does some things better than anything else. It's generally more efficient than your Weber style anything, but at a cost. I've never used one but there are goons in the smoking thread that love theirs. Hard not to love the concept and I'd love one, but used or an off brand version is probably what I'll end up with.

• Locked thread