Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
Since when do tick bites feel like youve been hit by a hammer?! I pulled 3 of those fuckers off my pants yesterday and anther 4-5 off my dog (didnt find any biting her yet) but i still woke up with one attached to my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008

keykey posted:

Dang, that's a perfect name for them. We see a ton of that poo poo here at work. 2 things I hate more than anything working here; safe spaces and trigger words. Fortunately, none of our instructors have bought into that bullshit so they're not as bad here as our bay area counterparts. The downside is some of our counterparts are buying into the safe space trigger word bullshit because millennials are mythical creatures that need to be coddled instead of learning to be adults in the real world.

Yeah, you're a loving rear end in a top hat. My friend was molested by her uncle and cousin when she was 8-11 and now when Rod and Tod at the office talk about how sports team x "TOTALLY RAPED" sports team y she gets to enter a private hell where she relives three years of sexual abuse.

• Locked thread