Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

Skipping 62 pages of May chat to pop in and say that US Top Gear makes me *hate* car TV. I dunno how they could gently caress up the formula of UK top gear so badly, but jesus tapdancing christ, is it the worst loving show. Pimp my ride was a better experience than this horseshit. The only guy who isn't a worthless piece of poo poo is that Tanner guy because it seems like he actually tries. The other two morons just piss me off. You've got fat guido jersey fuckface idiot that's supposed to be US Clarkson and then you have hipster crybaby fatass that's supposed to be US captain slow. I hate this piece of poo poo show and I want my Top Gear back on Hulu. gently caress this gay earth and gently caress the loser producers who got top gear so wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

MrChips posted:

Wait till you see what they did with UK Top Gear...

No. nonononononononono. Don't take my last thing from me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geiGm3Xi-4E

What did they do?

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

I'm begging for Fifth gear right now because I don't have cable and Hulu pulled all my TGUK's. What the gently caress. Man, I want to watch Guy Fieri and Stacy David pitch flowmasters at me on a bitchin episode of TRUHHHHCKZ over this hogshit. Actually, that's not fair, the guys on horsepower TV were actual car guys, not two washed up losers and an actual car guy thrown in to play at automotive validity.

E: /\/\/\ I got the feeling that hipster fella actually somewhat cared about some of the cars. I guess I just want that facewart loser to go die in a fire and let the other two do a good show.

E2: I'm gonna play plush on my strat and then go to bed. I'm so angry, I need to chill out. Night fellas :buddy:

BloodBag fucked around with this message at 02:41 on May 31, 2016

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

How about you do it. Show us you can post something that doesnt suck

Fuckin got em. :thurman:

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

meatpimp posted:

That involved no thought or effort.

My vote is to keep this thread open until July.
:agreed:

Must spend a fortune on belly button window cleaner with his head so far up his rear end.

• Locked thread