Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T-Square
May 14, 2009

TWSS posted:

Since when do tick bites feel like youve been hit by a hammer?! I pulled 3 of those fuckers off my pants yesterday and anther 4-5 off my dog (didnt find any biting her yet) but i still woke up with one attached to my head.

Probably maybe get your poo poo checked out, Lyme disease can gently caress you up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-Square
May 14, 2009

So if you see a handful of squad SUVs parked up at a trailhead out in the country, and a civilian leading a few police officers down the trail, that probably means there's a body out there right? :ohdear:

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Was it the chat thread, or the mechanical failures thread, where everyone was discussing how terrible push-button park switches are?

Because today a customer rolled into the service drive in his Prius and hopped out of his car, while said Prius continued onward until it met the back of another customer's Camry with like ten people watching. :laugh:

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Adiabatic posted:

Hey does anyone remember the Samsung Galaxy S4?

I'm still using my S3 :(

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Oh God, I'm seriously considering leasing a Corolla S+, what have I become?

But 6-speed, also employee pricing :whatup:

T-Square
May 14, 2009

My experience with a brand new car so far: I tried to unlock my front door by pressing the unlock button on my key fob.

Cars made in the last two decades are weird.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

scuz posted:

Hey guys, Danzig and Only buried the hatchet to sell more Misfits t-shirts or something, isn't that a thing? I don't know how I feel about this thing yet, but it sure is a thing!

I dunno, but gently caress if I'm not gonna try to go see them at Riot Fest.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Me a few months ago whilst discussing craigslist shenanigans with a friend:
"How the gently caress are people always losing their titles, I don't understand how they don't immediately put that poo poo in a safe place and leave it there."

Me, today, getting my beater truck ready for sale:

*orders replacement title*

:downs:

At least when I was looking for said misplaced title, I found a cool little homemade birthday card I never noticed in with my E30 folder. It has a rad old picture of my E30 on the front, the guy I bought it from must have gotten it as a gift from his parents after they were done with it. Card says "It's all yours. Tear up that Promissory Note. Happy Birthday, Love Dad" :kimchi:

T-Square
May 14, 2009

TheFonz posted:

Hey, who was that goon who was in the Jetta racing league? Is he still alive or posting?

Aww, I miss sitting in Canada Corner at Road America and watching TDI Cup shenanigans. :(

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Safety Dance posted:

Oww Jesus gently caress I dropped a jack stand on my finger

I wasn't paying attention a few years ago and I went to grab a big rear end truck jack stand around the neck and accidentally hit the release lever as I lifted it up. Top slammed down on the webbing between my thumb and index finger, fucker took forever to stop bleeding. Have a nice scar from that one.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

iForge posted:

IOC and CSB approved.

Last night, cursedshitbox's wifey David was hit by a car that ran a red light while walking in a crosswalk. Very few details are confirmed but his left arm is shattered, he has facial lacerations, and some road rash. I have set up a GoFundMe to help with medical expenses, as they are going to be enormous. We do not know at this time if the driver stopped or if anyone saw it. Thank you all in advance!

I'm broke as poo poo right now, but that's so hosed. I'll throw what I can their way later on this week after I get paid. I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Bringin' it back to construction/contractor being annoying chat: They've been replacing the water mains under the streets, and other road updates in front of my apartment (read: small historical downtown area, so RIGHT in front of my windows) since the middle of winter. Once they woke me up at 3AM in subzero January temperatures because they started working and operating loud, heavy machinery. Or they were still working from the night previous. I was so confused and baffled at the scenario and was CONVINCED that my phone was just being retarded and not displaying the correct time. That only happened once, so I'm assuming that was a big no-no and they got in trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-Square
May 14, 2009

My friends truck is packed full of tents, chairs, clothes, sleeping bags, and beer. Trailer is full of the Grom, two Zuma's, an old Yamaha 100cc, and a lovely Kicker 5150 that we pulled out of my friends work for free. Tomorrow I get off at noon, and then we're heading straight up north and getting lovely. :feelsgood:

• Locked thread