Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
I think someone at RockAuto is having a giggle at me as i look for parts for my new truck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Why do you always get the insurance, title and bill of sale 5pm on friday?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-94E5sp8dQQ

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

NitroSpazzz posted:

Well that's a fun new toy? Plans for it?

Making cash monies. I suck at be someone's employee.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Good to know people in the chat thread will still chimp the gently caress out over non issues. <3

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Dude I literally just said I didn't know the difference. Like 3 times. Just because I didn't know something existed doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it. This is why I belong to this forum, so I can ask questions like the newb that I am. Sorry I am not an expert backyard mechanic like everyone else and know every little thing and tip and trick. Like I stated, now I know the proper way to repair it and will do so in the future. Dunno what else you want from me... :shrug:

You need to know everything or suck their dicks and do whatever they suggest right away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Goober Peas posted:

I dunno -- TT seems like a reasonably intelligent guy who was playing dumb for laughs (except it wasn't funny)

No he didn't. He was painfully clueless.

• Locked thread