Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Dagen H posted:

4.10/locker is not as easy to come by as I'd hoped.

3.73/clutch LSD should be though if you're willing to settle for 'almost'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Found out yesterday that if you just order a "regular coffee" at Tim Hortons it means double double.

No wonder this country is going to hell in a handbasket.

I thought a regular from Tim's was an ounce of bull semen, a tablespoon of Borax and steeped in faux-nationalistic bullshit OH WAIT THATS EVERYTHING THEY SELL but yeah a regular has definitely been a 1c1s every time I've seen one

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Euthanize all marketers.

Yup, and you know that because the battery is cheap enough that they're just giving them away in the mail that they're the bottom of the barrel, right full of mercury, held together with foil tape Shandong hell cells.
Also I wish they would start using other colors for the LEDs, I already have a lifetime supply of blue ones dammit.

Turbo Fondant fucked around with this message at 07:02 on May 19, 2016

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

kastein posted:

By the time a balljoint has gotten that bad, it's been ignored for many thousands of miles or many months.
To illustrate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps6yUBFcsnY
This joint was a very long way from failing, I cut it apart and it still had quite a bit of metal left in the critical area. Probably could have got another 6 months if I was able to get some grease into it and was willing to tolerate all the front end slop. A lot depends on design but separation is almost invariably a result of extreme neglect.

Turbo Fondant fucked around with this message at 16:40 on May 25, 2016

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

88h88 posted:

The touch. The power.

Yeah.

• Locked thread