Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
IT IS NOT MAY YET

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Me too, thanks.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
How does one have 4 layovers between Lewiston and Phoenix? Sort by price now to find out!

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
You're a professor? That explains so much. Not in a negative way, mind you. But it clears up a lot.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Cage posted:

gently caress off

??

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Cage posted:

Just trying to help. :shrug:

I get it. Sorry, thought the PMS'ing was spreading.

I'm just a drunk man wandering SEA-TAC.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Q. What do you call a dead politican?

A. A GOOD loving START

I forget, are you an Aussie? Because they have some near-trump level politicians.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Cakefool posted:

The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

Do not harm little children.

Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

I listen to a lot of "Last Podcast on the Left" so this isn't new, but in a big list there, this one right here stands out. The rest are like "okay, yes, mm, yes" and then BAM.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
We already had our fire this year.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Right now I feel like that guy Kenshiro in FotNS pulled the "You are already dead" line to. Like, after the punching, but before his heart explodes.

My head is in limbo and it's only going to get worse.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

kastein posted:

The gathering of the wagons has begun

80% of the remaining wagons in NA. Excellent.

keykey posted:

Did you login to icloud and try find my iPhone?

We've been through this.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Yeah, the body panels are manufactured (IIRC) in the separate plants, but the C platform is shared and has a common source. That said, even the floor pans are different between some manufacturers, and come from different plants.

Makes me wish that the thread with the guy that worked in an auto stamping facility didn't die.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Hey, he could have purchased a BMW 1-series 116d like the jackhole that cut me off earlier. :v:

Didn't even know they did those in the US.

E: if anybody wonders about lighting installations or electronics or microcontrollers, watch this guys's channel. Mikeselectricstuff is a treasure trove, and the world is better for it existing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qlmywxjau0

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Let me tell you the joys of working in a dedicated psych ambulance :allears:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Does your insurance cover deer strikes?

Also, I'm slightly drunk and watching the grand finale of Mythbusters. I swear I'm not gonna cry. I swear.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Guys, I lied about becoming emotional during the Mythbusters finale.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Yeah, that new recycle symbol is...haunting. I forget if it's for the Chinese or Indian market.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
New threads are always welcome. The activity is nice, even if it's like mine and sporadic.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
There was a guy making pins iirc

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Yessssss

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Bulking and cutting is complete BS broscience. Just want you to know that.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Linus Torvalds is a bush? I KNEW IT!

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

corn in the fridge posted:

I watched Deadpool on my flight and holy poo poo what a terrible film. Boring start to finish and every joke painfully forced and unfunny. I can't see how anyone with an IQ higher than room temperature actually finding this sort of tripe enjoyable.

P. sure you're trolling. I really enjoyed it.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Don't worry I did enteral feedings on detainees but that doesn't trigger any emotions or anything.

Actually it doesn't but that's because I'm an rear end in a top hat but if it did I would totally understand because that's some hosed up poo poo.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

The only winner is those who dont play

P. much.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Ice floe. Get your wishful thinking / murder fantasies right :allears:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

scuz posted:

Wanted: one vinyl decal of the race track in season 1 episode 7 of "the legend of korra" because cartoons are awesome and that track looks awesome.

Me too.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
It's loving simple you dumbass. Stop overthinking it.

Why invest $Xk into hiring somebody who potentially will work for you for 15 years, when you could have someone possibly on the hook for 30? Also, the 25 year old will work for cheaper than the 50 year old.

That's it. Simple. Done.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

triple clutcher posted:

I have no idea why the hell he has it or what the hell he's going to do with it.

It's a K car, and, drive it.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
"Vaginal contraction hydraulics."

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
UTERUS EXPANSION FRAME

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Elmnt80 posted:

If its still up after my next paycheck, I'll throw some money his way. In the mean time I'm broke enough I just made a belt out of a plastic clip off of a backpack, a tie down strap and some fishing line because my only properly fitting belt decided tonight was a good time to break.

Same, except I just threw $50 at the Great Nebraska Field-Tetanus Road Trip, and my belt is an extension cord.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Every lawn mower I've ever had didn't have a drain plug, but still necessitated oil changes every season. Cue me dumping the mower upside-down and nearly always missing the first half-quart in the drain pan.

Weird that a new one is just total loss. Must not be a Cali model.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
The mowers I've had have been nearly universally Briggs and Stratton Quantum motors, but the deck covered the bottom so you couldn't get to the plug. Probably because they were the cheapest Sears / Walmart versions.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
FINALLY Jay does a video about one of his own cars. I don't like his partnership videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBYpWmMi9-A

:circlefap:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Welp, crazy neighbor's ex slashed my tires. Guess her restraining order has expired.

In other news, does anybody need a kitten?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Prepainted vinyl window screw that's not a Robertson drive 1/5.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Rhyno posted:

On a scale of 1 to gently caress this junk the car, how hard is it to replace a tie rod on a 2001 Accord coupe?

Isn't a tie rod like, super basic maintenance? Except for the alignment of course.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Jack it up, wedge pieces of 2x4 into random suspension components to keep the wheel separated from the body, use a wheel dolly to move it.

It's like you guys have never rednecked before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I skipped a lot of the conversation, I was assuming you needed to move it down the road.

• Locked thread