Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
happy may day everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
This is off to a great start

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

NitroSpazzz posted:

The only political signs I've seen out by my house in the middle of nowhere are his. I really want to take one and deface it then stick it in my yard but Trump supporters are loving nuts and I don't want my house burnt down or tires slashed.

thanks ifunny.com

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
United is far and away the worst airline I've flown with

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
And I've flown Malaysian :v:

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
That mustang meme is insanely dumb and you're pretty much a retard if you think its funny

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
Rename literally a fish to literally a whale

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
I watched Deadpool on my flight and holy poo poo what a terrible film. Boring start to finish and every joke painfully forced and unfunny. I can't see how anyone with an IQ higher than room temperature actually finding this sort of tripe enjoyable.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

scuz posted:

I watched Deadpool in a theater with my friends and holy poo poo what a fun film. Tongue-in-cheek start to finish and every joke really fit the characters and source material. I can't see how anyone with a sense of fun wouldn't find this kind of movie-going experience enjoyable.

Oh yeah I forgot that I hate fun. Actually I really enjoy fun except zany wacky puerile humour isn't fun it's intellectually bankrupt. Boooorrring. Good film for overweight manchildren with an inflated sense of their own intelligence i guess

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Great Beer posted:

What are some films you enjoy, just for comparisons sake

I don't watch films very often I'd rather read a book

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

keykey posted:

Oh. You're one of THOSE people.. I'm sorry. I've had to read too many goddamn books in my life so if I have a choice of entertainment mechanism whether fed through my eyes to my mind vs eyes and ears to brain, I choose the latter. In the end, I get the gist of the story without being out too much time. A side benefit is beers and friends.

Books provide more than just entertainment. Unless, of course, you don't read very good books.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

88h88 posted:

I feel we need to get corn's opinion on Fury Road.

I have not seen it nor do I have any desire to

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
Everything I post is my genuine honest opinion, im not a troll

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

That plump diamond is nothing more than DeBeers marketing bullshit - you do know it's in truth diamond isnt actually that rare and the real cost of that diamond is waaaaaay less, more often than not blood diamonds if they arent Canadian or Australian?

This might get you butt hurtbut when it comes to the Debeers and diamonds bullshit, this is one thing I just draw the line on - it's all nothing more than marketing swill that has done nothign than to breed wars and create human misery. Plus the advice of "gently caress the expensive ring, put the money to real use" IS one of the most valuable lessons any young couple should listen long and hard to.

youre a smug insufferable piece of poo poo

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Siochain posted:

Wife's a geologist, and hates diamonds more than I do :) So I'm preaching what my lovely lady wants hahah.
But, yes, if she likes diamonds, appreciate that. But make sure she likes them, and doesn't just ~think~ she's supposed to. There are WAY nicer looking gemstones out there (and some of them are even more expensive than diamonds). Find something she loves, not something they say she should love.

as a geologist i,

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
Watched guardians of the galaxy on the flight home. Pretty enjoyable film from start to finish

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
Whats up with all the bad teeth itt do you people not brush or something? Or is it just bad sugar laden american food?

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

MrChips posted:

Wait till you see what they did with UK Top Gear...

Actually UK top gear has always been bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

literally a fish posted:

Every time you post I am more and more convinced that you cannot possibly be real

Shouldn't you be busy making the June chat thread already

• Locked thread