Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

I'm terribly sorry about your son's rearend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
I don't normally hang out in here, but crossposting for those that don't follow my dutchoven bus thread.

cursedshitbox posted:

You guys rule, its seriously amazing. that link went on to some of davids online/irl friends and its gone kinda bonkers.

Confirmed hit and run. Ongoing investigation. I'm going to the scene in a few and talk to some shop owners to get camera feeds.
some poo poo left David for dead. this, this ain' very nice. :fuckoff: :commissar:

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

kastein posted:

They're called Briggs&Scrapiron for a reason.

e: as for house stuff hahahahahahahahahahaha well I did buy a fixer upper I guess.

Hey at least we have flushing shitters now. :D

The Locator posted:

Hope they nail the rear end in a top hat that hit him.

Does he have any sort of medical insurance to help cover the expenses?

You and me both.

Making a bad situation worse he left his big boy job 70 days ago to finish his degree,(losing health insurance with it) we were gonna float the summer without health insurance until we both were in college and could qualify for insurance through that.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Ineptus Mechanicus posted:

I wonder why propane never took off as a fuel for lawn equipment. Just screw in one of those 1lb canisters in and go nuts without having to gently caress with a lawnmower that runs horribly and smells like a Chinese refinery fire. It burns clean, and works fine for forklifts, I tell ya hwhat.

commercial floor buffers run on propane, works juust fine.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Geirskogul posted:

Welp, crazy neighbor's ex slashed my tires. Guess her restraining order has expired.

In other news, does anybody need a kitten?

Fuckin' oval office. who the what the why the gently caress? really? wow.

cute kitten. :3:

• Locked thread