Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Totally missed the April chat.
Did people say gently caress 2016 a whole lot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

88h88 posted:

I have two copies on blu ray yet don't own a blu ray player... Weird but true. Should probably fix that.

Pick up a cheap PS3, that's what mine gets used for mostly and they work well as players

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

the spyder posted:

Just sprayed myself in the face with gasoline. Time to stop for the night. I'm exhausted.

Just sit back and have a smoke to wind down

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

MustardFacial posted:

It's the bush I want dead. I could care less for the berries. Blackberry bushes are nasty, invasive fuckers that ruin every lawn, driveway, tree, fence that is in it's way. They are impossible to kill without very harsh chemicals.

Ferrimit, where do you get Garlon?

Torch it and sew salt into the soil

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Health foods happen to other people

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

literally a fish posted:

I think he means the door of his house :v:

I sometimes wonder why central locking on houses isn't a thing (or more of a thing, I'm guessing there are systems out there)

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

88h88 posted:

Dude also supplied me with a Curly Wurly as dessert.

:cheers:

Dude knows what's up.

Something something curly wurly was size of arm

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Accepting one job doesn't mean you can't keep looking for something better and at least you'll have some cash

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Seen on the way back from work.
It didn't come out very well but the golf's battery seems to be powering the lawnmower.
Engine didn't seem to be running as I drove past.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Cakefool posted:

So I thought getting into archery would be a fun little hobby, then I borrowed a bow I might buy and the club staff all nerded out hard setting it up for me, there are spreadsheets and everything. I spent three hours and shot like 60 arrows max.

Now it's pilsner and Archer to relax.

I help run an archery club, we don't go into crazy detail like that.

Guessing you've gone for an archery GB affiliated learning course though?

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Cakefool posted:

Apparently I have good form and I've not yet come away having pulled a muscle. I understand getting the kit set up right is important but I'm looking forward to just working on my grouping rather than tweaking the bow.

Also I need to lift a weight, as this bow is forged and the one the club leant me was plastic :v: what's a good source of starter info/advice?

There's a good archery thread here

I haven't been able to shoot for a couple of months due to straining a muscle. It sucks

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

corn in the fridge posted:

I have not seen it nor do I have any desire to

What's your opinion on which veg should be kept in the fridge?

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Live fast die young

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Owning a home is pretty neat.

I might be moving within a couple of months and haven't the foggiest idea about selling or any of that (Previously went from renting to buying a new build so it was pretty simple)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

I wear a Citizen Skyhawk AT i got 8 years back.

Solar powered (with a battery that lasts 6 months in pitch black) and radio controlled so I never have to change the time.

It's managed to survive a fair few blows from people mainly messing about and swinging a punch with more damage to them than me.

Seems everyone at work knows I'm moving in a few months despite trying to keep it low key because I'm waiting on security clearance.

• Locked thread