Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Got my ibera rack for my bicycle yesterday. Super excited to do some useful cycling this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

kris_b posted:

Not my pic, but that's gotta hurt.

Not the first time a Fiero has broken down on the highway.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Gotten to the point where running a 5k at a reasonable pace is simple work.

I'm signed up for a half marathon in November. It's the first one I've ever done. I'm really looking forward to it, but I've got a long way to go.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

ilkhan posted:

I'm signed up for a half in November which had better be pretty easy because I've also got a full scheduled for early december.

I can do about 3 miles right now.
Summer gonn' be FUN.

What are you doing for training? I'm basically adding a mile or two every month to my max and calling it good.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Congrats man! poo poo is crazy for the first few months. Good luck.

• Locked thread