Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Supposed line up

Liverpool XI vs. Swansea: Ward; Clyne, Skrtel, Lovren, Smith; Stewart, Chirivella, Ibe, Ojo, Coutinho; Sturridge

Excited to see Ward, Ojo and Chirivella play but would have rather Sturridge, Coutinho and Lovren be rested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Yeah worst we've played under Klopp. That central midfield is lightweight as gently caress and Skrtel once again has no idea when to close a player down and when to back off. Ojo and Ward look decent though.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

This game is really loving bad. The defending has been awful.

I'll be happy if I never see Skrtel in a Liverpool shirt again tbh.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Ibe, Skrtel, Smith and Chirivella were all awful. Ibe in particular has absolutely no idea when to pass and when to run with the ball. The ability is there but he's just brainless.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

It's 1am in the morning here and I took tomorrow off work so I could stay up and enjoy the Liverpool game and Leicester winning the league at Old Trafford. I think I'm going to hang myself instead.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Lol at us getting 100 million for Sterling and Torres.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

Lol at you getting stonked by Swansea and not winning the League for almost 30 years.

Eh we played a pretty second string side and it's not like we have much to play for in the league. I'm honestly fine with it as it will allow Klopp to evaluate who needs to go and who needs to stay. Also Benteke scoring might mean someone will buy him for a decent amount of money.

The important game is during the week.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I thought Leicester winning by Spurs losing would be anticlimactic but gently caress me, what an absolute mad end to the season.

I'm so happy for Ranieri, what an absolutely brilliant achievement. I'd retire immediately if I were him.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

is there a link to watch MOTD?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Awesome, thanks mate! Good quality too!

• Locked thread