Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Rafa is saving Newcastle and hell, I for one am happy for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
too bad lester couldnt win it at old trafford but i still have faith in the pizza party train

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
though tbf leicester shouldve had a penalty so i think we can all agree that whatever happens leicester are the moral champions of the premier league

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
they mad

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
spurs should have like fifteen suspended players after this

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
chelsea are usually scum but it was heartfelming today how they cheered for leicester and ranieri

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
also spurs were so lovely at the end that i was happy they lost

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
also that hazard goal :eyepop:

deserved to be a title deciding goal imo

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Troy Queef posted:

Somewhere over, oh, France right now, Claudio Ranieri is planning the biggest pizza party ever.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

FAROOQ posted:

Reminder that liverpool football club are scum and should go away

wow way to drag the thread down with your harsh vibes

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Ewar Woowar posted:

I thought Leicester winning by Spurs losing would be anticlimactic but gently caress me, what an absolute mad end to the season.

I'm so happy for Ranieri, what an absolutely brilliant achievement. I'd retire immediately if I were him.

Nah he should see if he can win the Champions League next season before retiring imo

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
https://twitter.com/ChelseaFC/status/727252348314198021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

chuggo is BACK posted:

in all of this has anyone thought to read the chelseafc.com match report

its nothing special but does include the line

quote:

A series of brutal challenges suggested it was all too much for the north Londoners

• Locked thread