Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
Cheer up, BSE, Giroud is starting for Arsenal, you may have a chance to not lose today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Every person at the Emirates could have protested in unison and it wouldn't have made a difference because Kroenke doesn't watch matches anyway.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Lol I love it every time an old pundit gets upset over players taking selfies like that's why they're not winning trophies.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Homework Explainer posted:

posting on instagram saps magick footballing energies, ask any doctor

Lol

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Sorry BSE :smith:

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Destroy My Sweater posted:

been following the foxes in the barclay's since 2015, some of us remember the hard times...waiting for the final whistle to c lick "order now" on my vardy jersey (ships from thailand but hey i'm used to waiting!!!)

And think of the struggle for those of us that ordered Mahrez jerseys that didn't even fit!!

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

They'll have to pry it from Arsenal's lukewarm, indifferent hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Butterfly Valley posted:

Leicester winning by Spurs dropping points tomorrow would be such a poo poo anticlimax

It would be peak bottle from Spurs though.

• Locked thread