Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
yeah I hear they put an elite tusk force onto this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Cowman posted:

I listened to that story and apparently when those rhinos get old they get really cranky and start killing the younger males for some reason so Nambia isolates the old fuckers and sells the rights to hunt them to make some money to preserve the rest of them. Makes sense and sounds like a good thing to me :shrug:
Ticking a lot of my "tell this to retarded foreigners and keep making money from the rhinos" boxes here.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

SurfaceDetail posted:

Conservationists are singlehandedly killing the elephants tho with their feel feel policy about Ivory. We should be farming that poo poo for a stable supply and increasing population.
Yeah I wonder why these people haven't farmed elephants despite them living with them for thousands and thousands of years.

Probably because they're dumb rather than it being impractical or something.

• Locked thread