Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Cervixalot posted:

I'll try and make an effort post later today on some of the nuances, but I highly recommend you just start fresh with a new startup draft this offseason. The rules you've been using for keepers will probably not translate well to dynasty.

I posted some startup draft tips sometime last year, and some standard bylaws that I can dig up and share if it's helpful. Are you going to be the commish?

Yes, I will be the commish. We are going to start fresh, so no problems there. It was probably your posts that I was referring to, so if you could dig them up that would be great!

Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Inspector_666 posted:

Well he'll have a competent QB at the very least.

*Throws ball directly into linebackers chest*

• Locked thread