Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rahzmataz
Apr 29, 2013

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Absolutely. Either reply here or PM me and let me know if you want in for a draft only MFL league starting as soon as I get 12 people. I'll need e-mail addresses to invite people.

Got 2 spaces? Me and the missus are looking for a league. She's not a goon, but I can vouch for her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rahzmataz
Apr 29, 2013

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

This isn't a league, just a draft. You two are welcome to draft though!

Also if you want a rather crazy league my charity one is always looking for more!

Well I feel like a dumbass. Also, tell me more about this charity league!

Rahzmataz
Apr 29, 2013

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

It's called "Cheating For Charity" and we all play for our own charities, with the pot going to the top two teams in the championship game. It's an IDP league and a key mechanic is that players can donate to increase their FAAB and cheat by swapping out players after they've done well.

In the three years I have done it we've raised over $7K. The competition is fierce.

That actually sounds really fun, and we're up for the idea of giving to charity. Can you PM me some details?

Rahzmataz
Apr 29, 2013

Sounds good, I think we're probably in. Only thing is we might have trouble with the draft (UKers so the time difference is hell). Is autodraft an option?

Rahzmataz
Apr 29, 2013

Spoeank posted:

Bold RB prediction:

Eddie Lacy will be drafted where Zeke Elliott should be and vice versa.

After last year I just don't know if I can bring myself to draft Lacy. He killed me.

Rahzmataz
Apr 29, 2013
I'm wary of Charles, he's 29 now and will be 30 before the season is out. On top of that, he's coming off an ACL. He's a great player but I think there's risk there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rahzmataz
Apr 29, 2013
No love for Olsen?

• Locked thread