Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
CJA in the third

Goddamnit you dense motherfuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Matt Zerella posted:

Torrey Smith is an Eagle. :lol:

THIS IS HIS YEAR*

*no it isnt and shame on me for 2016

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Ben Nevis posted:

You're drafting the wrong Eagles receiver.

Those two articles taught me a lesson in swinging for the fences, title-wise.

It's what happens when you read your 500th Vance McDonald hype piece and devolve into a hot take machine.

At least Steve Smith didn't find out and scream at me on Twitter like he did Denny Carter.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Are you saying Jordan Matthews' ADP is dropping

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

When Eddie Lacy fills a hole in your roster, he fills the whole of your roster

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Ertz is going to have 80 and a TD in every game he plays.

Final tally: 320 yards, 4 touchdowns.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Quick, to the MFL10s

https://twitter.com/SInow/status/846389999293599744

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Edit nm misread

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

MacheteZombie posted:

May I have some offseason help?

I have to trim my team a bit during the offseason (3 cuts total). .5ppr for WR, .75 for RB. The deal is my league is cutting down from 25-15, then doing a "supplemental" auction draft to get us back up to 25 before the season starts.

Montgomery, Ty GBP RB 
Booker, Devontae DEN RB
Jones, Marvin DET WR
Meredith, Cameron CHI WR
Thielen, Adam MIN WR
Ware, Spencer KCC RB
Williams, Tyrell LAC WR
Murray, Latavius MIN RB
Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB
Newton, Cam CAR QB
Carr, Derek OAK QB 

I'm thinking about cutting 1 QB (probably Ben), Adam, but the last spot I'm having trouble with. Marvin or Devontae? idk

I would go with Devontae, personally. He's just CJA's backup right now and looked like warm poop last year

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

If you can swing trades def trade Thielen though. Buzz is starting to bubble up for him because people are ignoring he's going to be Sam Bradford's second, third or fourth option (depending on how you feel about Diggs, Treadwell and Rudolph)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/FantasyADHD/status/856018388266749952

what the gently caress

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm the guy who ignores the fact that Amari Cooper will never be a WR1

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Fantasy Football 2017 DONT DRAFT A loving TIGHT END NO NOT EVEN HIM STOP IT WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Fantasy Football 2017: I'm Willing to Die on this Jeremy Hill

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Per Christopher Harris: Adrian Peterson playing terrible out of shotgun is not any indication he plays terrible out of shotgun

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Goons fantasy football: wait I can't draft guards?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Corey Davis in round 7-9, 100% of the time

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Howard... Sure if you want someone to cut week 3. Don't draft rookie TEs.

If they just say gently caress it and make Engram a WR, sure in round 13... but Howard is a wasted pick.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The Jags line is poop and a one keeper league is essentially not a keeper league so that shouldn't play into it. If you think he'll be the 15th best player next year then godspeed but I would probably go somewhere else.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The Fantasy Footballers definitely should be added but I'm terrible at write ups

Also a link to every post in this thread that says don't draft a TE in a single digit round

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

If you took any of the JAGs on Jacksonville last year (pun intended) and gave them 2/3 of the touches of their top four RBs, that player averaged 9.25 fantasy points per game.

Fournette is better than all of them combined and they improved their O-Line already. Fournette gonna be good this year y'all

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

His hands are.......... questionable

But the Jags are gonna run a lot more this year as they take it out of Bortles' hands and into Fournette and the D's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Fantasy Football 2017: JAMEIS AND MARCUS 24/7

• Locked thread