Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Idran
Jan 13, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Peter David was the showrunner fir the Nick scifi show Space Cases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idran
Jan 13, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Speaking of Archie, whatever happened to Afterlife with Archie and the Sabrina horror comic? Did they get cancelled and I just missed the news, or are they just on long term hiatus?

Idran
Jan 13, 2005
Grimey Drawer

ImpAtom posted:

Huh, I saw people swearing up and down he had nothing more to do with the book when they were trying to get people to read it after the whole thing happened. (Not here, elsewhere.) I guess that was one of those "please ignore the lovely wizard behind the curtain' situations.

I don't think he was actually still working on the book secretly or anything, he just still co-owned it.

Idran
Jan 13, 2005
Grimey Drawer
I think he meant the Monitors, unless I'm forgetting something big about Final Crisis.

Idran
Jan 13, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Aphrodite posted:

None of anything he said is relevant to why people didn't like the Iceman thing.

That's because he was responding to Charlesthehammer's comments about Jean Grey's portrayal in the run specifically, not about the general Iceman topic.

Idran
Jan 13, 2005
Grimey Drawer

If we're going down this road:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXiShTDcr1I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idran
Jan 13, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Big Wheel?

• Locked thread