Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

I am offended by your ham, sir.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Quentin is an edgy try hard trash character of course he would resonate with people from this forum.

It's almost like he's being written as a dumbass teenager, though I can't imagine why anyone would do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

Paul Dini was a regular writer on the series as well. The world of kids cartoons has always been a pretty tight network.

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

Benito Cereno posted:

Hey, so, I thought I'd just mention that I've got a new webcomic with artist Joel Priddy that just started called The Mummy's Sabbatical. It's about a mummy professor and his Frankenstein grad assistant who steal a rocket and explore the Ptolemaic model of the universe. If you are the kind of person who likes Universal horror or jokes about the Rosicrucians, this might be the comic for you.

You can check out this post that has a little more information about the strip, or you can just go straight to the comics website at https://www.rocketmummy.com/comics to check it out.

Chrome won't let me go to the website because it thinks it's going to steal my personal information or something.

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

Aaaaaand bookmarked.

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

Okay, this had better not be true. I would very much like to believe that it's not true, but I don't think I have that much faith left in humanity. If Wiebe wants me to drop the book I've been raving about for the last year and a half, this would be the way to make it happen.

Edit: Wiebe has responded.

haitfais fucked around with this message at 00:42 on May 16, 2016

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

Yeah, I'll be prepared to believe Wiebe as soon as he announces an artist that isn't Upchurch.

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

If it's something like that, then as much as I love Rat Queens, it might be better to just let it die.

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

Rhyno posted:

Warren Ellis tried that years ago but but it didn't really pan out for him.

That probably comes down to writing style. Ellis' writing has been many things, but "lowest common denominator" is not among them.

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

I'd be okay with a few more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

Madkal posted:

Time to send this thread off with a big hurrah, so I will pose this question to you educated goons. We all know of Ghost Rider and his awesome flaming bike, and we know about Silver Surfer silver surfing on his Silver surfboard, but what other characters are there that are characterized by their mode of transportation?

How has no one mentioned the Green Goblin yet?

• Locked thread