Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
googled ichthyosis and saw this pleasant thing

good to know that people can have relief even if there isnt a cure yet :unsmith:

treasure bear

Sham bam bamina! posted:

googled ichthyosis and saw this pleasant thing

good to know that people can have relief even if there isnt a cure yet :unsmith:

i'd be sceptical about that, can't find any third party suggesting it :(

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

treasure bear posted:

i'd be sceptical about that, can't find any third party suggesting it :(

how could you not want to order a free sample from this grinning homonculous

google THIS

retinoids are a big deal for a lot of ichthyosis patients because they can help regulate skin generation and thus reduce the formation of scales

however, they're majorly contraindicated for Netherton syndrome because in NS skin is thinner than normal to begin with and retinoids would only aggravate their condition

individual responses to topical treatments and drugs is so varied that I think of treatment as building up an arsenal of stuff to try, then sticking with what works and customizing it to your needs

i've heard people swear by stuff that my son has reacted terribly to and vice versa

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

have you tried putting more skin on him like go get a bunch of skin and lay it on him I bet that would work great start off with chicken skin and work your way up

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

also I would avoid the retinoid after learning my lesson in the 80s thanks to dominos

google THIS

i'm still digging the well in the basement but once it's done i'll start collecting some primo skin

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

if you're squeamish maybe try some cold gravy skin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Gordon Google suffered form a rare skin condition when he was a child and his father searched everywhere for a cure, finally settling on the advice of a shadowy online forum full of doctors and scientists. with the application of chicken skin gordon's condition soon got better but in the process his dna merged with that of a common chicken, giving him a unique set of super powers...

• Locked thread