Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I've been contemplating joining the Oath thread for more than a year now, and it's time. Trying to stay motivated, so here I go!
Hope I'm doing this right.

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath that I will paint this Space Marine, Goblin Cheer leader and Blood Bowl referee (28mm, GW) in the month of February

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

OATH COMPLETE!

Marine turned out a bit bland, but overall happy with them. Turns out the real challenge of the oaths is not painting, its taking pictures once they are done.

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath that I will paint these Blood Bowl beastmen (28mm, GW) in the month of March!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

OATH COMPLETE!

Yes the oath was about 6, but I did 8 beastmen!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath that I will paint this 1988 Blood Bowl Werewolf (Wilhelm Chaney) (28mm, GW) in the month of April!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

OATH COMPLETE!

Trying to claim both theme and technical challenge for April, model being from 1988 and well I hope I painted it old school 'eavy Metal Style.

Edit: I'm sorry about the terrible name tag, I'm out of country for 3 weeks and no access to PS now :P cut it from my previous oath photo.

with a rebel yell she QQd fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Apr 24, 2017

• Locked thread