Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuegan
Aug 23, 2008

I'm doing a bunch of rescue stuff at the moment as my army is a half-painted pile of poo poo, but since it's only one model for rescuing I guess this guy will have to do!

I, Fuegan, oath to paint one Space Marine Librarian. It's a rescue! (because for some reason I only ever painted one leg in a slightly different shade of blue :smith:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuegan
Aug 23, 2008

Could I add a Drop Pod for the May challenge? I don't have any flyers that aren't in need of rescue so aren't eligible (I've already used my rescue to enter this month :smith:) but I do have a Drop Pod or two laying about. I mean, they kind of fly. Admittedly it's probably more falling than flying...

Fuegan
Aug 23, 2008

Well, not sure if this will count towards the May Jurnal but I'm bored of not airbrushing it!

Oath Addition - Space Marine Drop Pod (interior primed with Leadbelcher)

Fuegan
Aug 23, 2008

Oath Failed. I am the worst.

Question regarding It's A Rescue! and Save Da Whales. If I failed to complete the Rescue model, I assume I can't apply that to a later oath? just wanted to check because a lot of my stuff is half-done, meaning it's not eligible to be oathed, and this month's stuff will be whales at a later date.

Fuegan
Aug 23, 2008

krushgroove posted:

Well you claim an Achievement when it's achieved, like Speed Painting or whatever, so on that basis you can claim a Rescue on a future model that you rescue. I hadn't thought about applying both It's a Rescue! and Save Da Whales to the same Oath, but I suppose it can be done. The intent of It's a Rescue, though, is to rescue a model that was half-painted and completely forgotten, but we're not mind-readers here so you can apply it to whatever you like, as long as it fits the criteria of a rescue.

Oh no, I wasn't intending to add It's a Rescue to a Save Da Whales. I wanted to check I hadn't wasted my It's a Rescue on a model I didn't finish is all. Then again, it feels a bit cheeky to enter a model I tried to rescue into Save Da Whales and then use It's a Rescue on a new oath, you know?

Fuegan
Aug 23, 2008

Let's try this again...

I, Fuegan, oath one Slaughterpriest for June.

I'm also overdue a bit of Spring Cleaning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuegan
Aug 23, 2008

I, Fuegan, oath one Baleful Realmgate and one Ophidian Archway by Games Workshop.

Took the picture and then completely forgot to upload it, go me. I know it's in UK time but finished picture will be in American Samoa.

• Locked thread