Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatelliteCore
Oct 16, 2008

needa get dat cake up

I, SatelliteCore, Oath that I will paint these 5 Space Marine Scouts from GW.

I don't play any tabletop games. I have a lot of miniatures and WW2 models. I need this thread as I have never finished any of them.

imgur isn't working and this site rotated in preview it with no controls. I give up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatelliteCore
Oct 16, 2008

needa get dat cake up

rkajdi posted:

Because there's nothing in the thread about how to add to your oath, I hope I'm doing this right.

Did you perhaps read the second post of the OP that says :siren:HOW TO OATH YOUR MODELS:siren: here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3774261#post459374971 ?

SatelliteCore
Oct 16, 2008

needa get dat cake up

I am glad this weekend is long because I have yet to even change the position of my tiny mans on my hobby desk.

SatelliteCore
Oct 16, 2008

needa get dat cake up

After test priming/basecoating some reaper models for practice yesterday I just could not get my airbrush to feed anything right (bubbles in the hopper, little if any spray). That's when after almost two hours of messing around with it (the airbrush had been sitting for over a year) I over tightened the nozzle and sheared it right off. Luckily I was able to get the rest of it out of the threads but goddamnit. I started at 1 pm yesterday and threw in the towel at 4. I think there was a clog that I needed to remove the nozzle for and pipe clean but I'll never know now.

So instead of fulfilling my oath I ended up getting absolute dick done and frustratingly ordering $36 of another airbrush kit and a cleaning kit. They come on Wed.

As much as it sucked it felt nice being back among my paints and tools. Next time oath thread.

• Locked thread