Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

hello friends, i am actually going to do this this year.

i, Business Gorillas, oath to paint one (1) night goblin fanatic and three (3) dwarf longbeards

edit: this is obviously fitting with the theme challenge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

OATH COMPLETE

i'm claiming the theme challenge for these suckers as well

in addition to this, i will also be oathing three (3) dwarf miners

is this one looking better? i think i got the right time zone this time

edit: i also need to figure out how to take pictures smh

Business Gorillas fucked around with this message at 03:53 on May 13, 2016

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

hello friends, i am actually going to do this this year.

i, Business Gorillas, oath to paint one (1) night goblin fanatic and three (3) dwarf longbeards

Business Gorillas posted:

in addition to this, i will also be oathing three (3) dwarf miners
:radcat: OATH COMPLETE :radcat:

here's one of the miners

and a group shot

i'm claiming the theme challenge for this one

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

malal posted:

Dude, I work 60 hours a week, my son is getting married this month, and I have plenty of other obligations. (Not to mention Diablo 3.)

I oathed 30 marines, dread, five termies, terminator captain, chaplain (battle
Of calth basically,) a converted Ork plane, four assassins, and the 30th anniversary marine.

All of it is done except the plane, c'mon son! Put down the games for one evening!!!

Tbf you're probably one of the best painters on the board though

Idk about you guys but whenever I watch or read warhammer stuff I really wanna paint.

You can do it, goon. Paint the man!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:radcat: I, Business Gorillas, oath one (1) Savage Orc Shaman and four (4) Dwarf Ironbreakers. :radcat:
I'm going for #squadgoals via the Ironbreakers and the technical challenge with the shaman.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

so i failed my oath last month :cripes:

i can save the whales, right? how does that work, exactly?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

just as a head's up, there's no explanation as to how i do save da whales in the op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:radcat:I, Business Gorillas, oath one (1) Celestial Hurricawhatever from the Games Workingshop:radcat:

can i claim the theme by painting one of the planets on the planetarium like neptune? it is a water planet, after all :science:

• Locked thread