Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I was hiding under your bench because I don't want to work out
I wanted to oath my necron scythe but one of the guns that goes on the underside has been lost somewhere in my house move. Can I oath it with a gun missing? Gonna paint it so it's been shot off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I lethemonster, do hereby oath one necron scythe consisting of the main body and two of its tum-tum guns.

Gah I just realized one of the guns is primed black >.<

Lethemonster fucked around with this message at 07:47 on May 25, 2016

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I need someone to either tell me that my minis need to have the same colour primer on or to accept my oath so I can start painting it :<

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Ledgem posted:

I, Ledgem, oath to paint for May these 6 baby dragons from Soda Pop Miniatures' Super Dungeon Explore!

Are they in witness protection?

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I ended up abandoning my elaborate plans for this because, much to my surprise, I found this really unfun to paint. Because of the model itself, and because my paint wasnt adhering. Turns out my primer is rubbish and needs replacing.

Oath Complete

Claiming technical challenge: it flies and shoots pew pew!

Looking forward to next month when I can oath first thing and pull out a paint job I'm proud of.

Lethemonster fucked around with this message at 14:53 on May 30, 2016

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I, Lethemonster, oath the Ork Warboss from Assault on Black Reach

My camera is dying. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Lethemonster oath complete.

This was less a model I felt like Id finished painting and more one I wanted to stop painting. I tried to use it to learn how to paint textures. Not entirely successful but I guess everything is a step forward.

Lethemonster fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Jun 30, 2016

• Locked thread