Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?

I, Chance II, Oath this Spriggan & Butcher 2 from Privateer Press as well as a Goblin archer and Halfling Archer from Games Workshop for the month of May!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
I, Chance II, have finished my Oath for May!

I guess the dragon free handed onto the Spriggan's shield could count as painting a dragon.

The goblin and hobbit archers are my submissions for the fantasy theme challenge.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
I, Chance II, Oath these 10 Croak Raiders, 2 Croak Hunters, and Sacral Vault from Privateer Press for the month of June!

Also the Croak Hunters are submitted in the "Its a rescue!" category since I have based and base coated them but never got around to finishing them.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
I, Chance II, declare this Oath for the month of June Complete!

These Croak Hunters only took 2 years to be painted but It's a Rescue!

This unit of Croak Raiders should fill the requirements for #SquadGoals and this month's Technical Challenge with their bare greenish skin.

Then again, the dude being sacrificed on this alter looks pretty relaxed to me...

I also painted this guy for a friend but he isn't an oathed model.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
I, Chance II, Oath 1 Ogre Mammoth(?), 3 Sabertooth kitties, and 4 goblins from Games Workshop and 3 28mm Korean Mounted Archers from Perry Miniatures for the month of July!

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
Same here. If it is like past Oath threads, everything is backed up but should be gotten around to eventually. No biggie.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
Oath Complete!

Although I didn't put in much effort on these guys.

Journal, is the river bed on the cavalry base. I had planned to try out some water effects but I've burnt out so hard this month I barely brought myself to finish.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
I, Chance II, Oath 1 Nomads Bandit and 1 Combined Oznat in 28mm from Corvus Belli for the month of August!

Chance II posted:

I, ChanceII, additionally Oath 1 Guildball firebreathing dude.

Chance II fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Aug 25, 2016

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
I, ChanceII, additionally Oath 1 Guildball firebreathing dude.

Chance II posted:

I, Chance II, Oath 1 Nomads Bandit and 1 Combined Oznat in 28mm from Corvus Belli for the month of August!

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
I, ChanceII, declare my Oath for August finished!

Claiming theme and Speed Painting for the guildball firebreather and Cover Art for the Oznat

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?

Zark the Damned posted:

Approved!

I'm sure krushgroove will let you off as your post was within a day of the oath, but for Speed Painting you really oughta include the time, like at the bottom of this post: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3774261&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=10#post460490983

Ah my bad. I couldn't get a finished picture where you could see the time and tell that the model was actually painted so I figured I'd just let it fly. Its cool if i don't get points for it. I just happened to finish it quick and figured I'd go ahead and claim the speed paint cheevo.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
I, Chance II, Oath 2 Guildball Brewers, 3 Dunian Knots from Privateer Press, and a troll highwayman solo also from PP in 28mm for the month of September

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
Oath Complete for September!

And I have some janky pictures as proof!

Claiming Jurnal on the yellow kilts on the trolls.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
I, Chance II, Oath 1 Wizard(?) in 28mm from Games Workshop for the month of October!

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
I, Chance II, declare this Oath complete!

Claiming Technical Challenge for the extreme lighting. It's a spooky necromancer!

Chance II fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Oct 22, 2016

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
I, Chance II, oath 1 Helsvakt cavalry model in 28mm from Red-Box Games for November

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
I declare this November oat done or whatever

The technical challenge is the skull with bonus runes on the horse. Idk screw this month.

Chance II fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Nov 29, 2016

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
I, Chance II, Oath 1 Ork Nob in 28mm from Games Workshop for the month of December

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
Hi I Completed my December Oath! How about that!

There is a Red Challenge going on here.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
I, Chance II, Oath 1 Wolf from Reaper Bones, 1 Ork Nob, and 1 Ork Stormboy Nob in 28mm from GW for January.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
Oath Complete!

Theme is the arctic wolf although I'm not very happy with how it turned out honestly.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
Ah dang Im cutting it close.

I, Chance II, Oath 1 Greedo in 28mm from Fantasy Flight Games' Imperial Assault for Febuary!

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
Oath Complete!

Haha the wash is still a little wet but I'll hit it with some dullcote after it dries. Journal is Greedo. He's a movie star, right??

Edit: Dang!

Chance II fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Mar 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?

Zark the Damned posted:

Looks good, just add your name and it'll be complete ;)

Dang, too big of a hurry. Thanks!

• Locked thread