Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
darnon
Nov 8, 2009
I, Darnon, Oath to paint these Minion pigs from Privateer Press.

With MKIII coming I might as well get around to painting all of these Farrow piggies and no better place to start than the new battle box force for it. A war hog, Helga, and two razor boars. Unfortunately the battle boar to round out the battlegroup doesn't release until the end of May; might make for a good speed paint addition if it ships fast enough!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darnon
Nov 8, 2009
Only one of the four models I have oathed, but Helga the Conqueror is finished (besides basing/front arc) and looking pretty snazzy. Next on to her warbeasts.

darnon
Nov 8, 2009
OATH COMPLETE!

Claiming Monster May-hem!, fantasy theme challenge, and #SquadGoals

darnon
Nov 8, 2009
Might as well kick off the train of fat men on a palanquin for the month's theme challenge.

I, darnon, Oath to paint Dominar Rasheth (with agonizers), Lord Carver BMMD Esq. III, and one unit of 6 slaughterhousers for Privateer Press' WarmaHordes

darnon
Nov 8, 2009
Wrapped up one of my oath models. Continuing to fill out my pig repertoire with Lord Carver, BMMD, Esq. III.

darnon fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Jun 15, 2016

• Locked thread