Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.
I, jodai, oath these models: Lucas McCabe dismounted; McCabe Mounted; Guard Captain; Monk of Low River and Luna. All Malifaux(Wyrd Miniatures, 32 mm).

Mounted McCabe was a little too close to the paint area during my frantic rush to get some paint on some Infinity guys and caught a dab of misty grey. I won't count him if it's a problem but he is getting painted!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Oath complete!

I really pushed to get these guys done and I'm pretty happy with them. I wanted to get a dragon done this month but oh well.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Oops double post.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

I,jodai, do oath: 2 bloodwretches, a Scion of Black Blood and Angel Eyes, all Wyrd 32 mm figures.

jodai fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Jun 30, 2016

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Holy cow, I love the picture above me.

Oath Complete!

I think I say this every time but I really need to set my light box up and take a decent picture. Today it was just really down to the wire. Also, with every clearer pic, I see just how many details I fudged up.

Also, claiming technical challenge for the shirtless scion if he's showing enough skin.

jodai fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jul 1, 2016

• Locked thread