Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

To boldly be eaten where no grot has been eaten before!
Let's get this litany of failure on the road.

I, Thundercloud, Oath the following - 4 Dreadball extreme robot players, 9 Brokkr, 1 Mining Laser, 1 Helfather and 1 Freya for Deadzone (making a complete faction and 2 mercenaries)

Pictures are going to suck this year as well.

Hoping to get a few Deadzone gangs done. Will put me in the right place for warpath when that hits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

I, Thundercloud, oath this Ghar Outcast command squad figure from Gates of Antares by Warlord games in 28mm scale. He's got a lot of flesh, but I'll be oathing other outcast figures with even more flesh later in the month, this model is to test out the flesh scheme. I think smaller and more manageable Oaths is probably the way to go for me, as I finished some stuff last month but not all of it.

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

I, Thundercloud, oath an Isorian Phase Trooper for Gates of Antares from Warlord Games in 28mm scale.

Test scheme for my Isorian force,

If I like it, and I'll try and make it quick to paint, I'll try and get an entire force done in the first two weeks of August as I have time off.

I've been too disorganised and ill, I need to get some stuff painted.

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

Oath completed.

Claiming Speed Painting.

Test scheme for Isorians. I like it but I've found out how messy everything looks in extreme close up.

I'll be painting a whole army of these next month.

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

nesbit37 posted:

FYI it looks like I didn't get credit for speed painting. Thanks for your work Zark!

Ditto. I probably needed to put it in bold text though.

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

I, Thundercloud, Oath 6 Isorian Phase Troopers and an Isorian Support Weapon team, and 3 Ghar Assault suits and 3 Battle suits, all from Warlord's Gates of Antares range, all in 28mm.

Lets get some Gates of Antares forces painted.

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

I, Thundercloud, have successfully completed my Oath.

#SquadGoals

Highlights? Getting the Isorian squad done. Nice models with a lot of character and detail. Also happy to get more than 2/3s of the points for my Ghar force out of the way.

Next month a Carcharadon Kill Team and more Antares.

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

I, Thundercloud, Oath 10 Tactical Space marines from Games Workshop.

I dug out some old sprues, and put together a Cacharodon Kill Team. I'll be oathing some Gates of Antares later in the month.

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

Well I messed up last months oath by being very ill for the last week of the month.

I'm playing at the first gates of antares tournament at Warlord on 8th October. I need a painted army in time.

I, Thundercloud, oath 10 Ghar Black Guard, 4 Black Guard Command Squad, 3 Ghar Scutters and 2 Ghar Disruptor Cannon weapon teams, all from Warlord Games, 21 models in total that I probably have to paint by the end of Sunday.

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

I, Thundercloud, as one of my New Years resolutions is to paint some forces and actually play, Oath 10 GW Cultists in heroic 28mm scale for the month of January.

My posting is changing again, and I'll be in the city centre 300 yards from the GW, going to my club will also only take 30 minutes instead of 2 hours from my current place of work.

Which means time to paint up some Kill Teams, Zone Mortalis forces, Antares armies and Bolt Action armies, and Marvel/DC forces.

I also want to reduce the amount of stuff I have. No one is going to play much Fantasy, I should get rid of it. There will be a for sale thread at some point soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

I, Thundercloud, additionally Oath a 500 point Algoryn army for Gates of Antares, consisting of 3 AI squads consisting of 5 troopers and a spotter drone, a 5 man assault squad, and a 6 drone shard of targeter probes, all in 28mm from Warlord Games.

• Locked thread