Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin oath 10 Immortals and Dominar Rasheth, Skorne, Hordes, Privateer press.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin oath Wrongeye, Snapjaw, and Hakaar, all from Hordes. Gator buddies are primed black, Hakaar is primed Coal Black.

counterspin fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Jun 6, 2016

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete!

It is embarrassing how much better taking a camera photo in good light is than me ham handing it with a real camera.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I, counterspin, oath Midas, a Battle Boar, a Road Hog, and a Boneswar

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Speed painting

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete

This months theme for me is rust. Lots of stuff I'm proud of this month.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin oath Dr. Arkadius, 6 Farrow Bone Grinders, and 2 Razor Boars, all from Privateer Press' Minions faction for the month of August.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete

Dr. Arkadius, Bone Grinders, and Experimental Subjects #1 and #2.

Does anyone have any photography tips for people who have models that look nice on the table and hideous in photos? I'm using a basic miniature setting on my camera, but I always feel like the pictures are way uglier than the models.

counterspin fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Aug 31, 2016

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Hmm, I always thought that you only needed a name in one photo for it to count. I'm reposting them here and will go back and edit them into my original post.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin oath a War Hog, a Gun Boar, and Sturm and Drang for September(they're the two headed model, so three models total)

counterspin fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Sep 4, 2016

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath complete!

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin oath, Rorsch, Brine, and a Road Hog, all Minions models form Hordes from Privateer Press

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I, counterspin, oath a Spitter for Minions from Privateer Press

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

December Oath - One Blackhide Wrastler and one Ironback Spitter

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complet!

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I, counterspin, oath to paint Barnabus(PP, Minions) for January

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete!

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I, counterspin, oath a Meat Thresher, Privateer Press, Minions. The grinding wheel is still grey because it needs to be patched with greenstuff before it can be primed.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

AWS has been screwed up today, which may be interfering with people's ability to get their stuff up on imgur/post it here.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin oath 10 Farrow Brigands and their UA, the Farrow Brigand Warlord

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath complete

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I always used to be confused by people posting oaths this late, but now my job is cratering and I can't sleep right and it makes perfect sense.
I counterspin oath a Gorax for Minion/Circle for Hordes

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin oath a unit of six slaughterhousers from Hordes

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Doh!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Congratulations to everyone and thanks to the judges for their hard work.

• Locked thread