Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
I, jadebullet, oath one Zombie Dragon and building thing for the oath of May

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
Liter o' beer.

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
Whoops, my bad. I will switch it to Imgur when I get home from work. Sorry bout that.

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
Oath Complete

It was one hell of a month, but the awesome kit that my fiancee got me for my birthday is finally complete. It is a Nurgle Heldrake conversion for my Forsaken Chaos Space Marines, and fits in very well with my skeletal plague marines(coming soon), demon prince, and winged Lord. (also coming soon)

Claiming Where are my Dragons, and Monster MAY-Hem. (For it is a zombie dragon you see)

Edit: Added username to photos

jadebullet fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Jun 1, 2016

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
I, jadebullet, oath one Eldar Corsair Prince(ss) on Jetbike for June(while my forlorn plague marine WIP looks on from atop the printer)

Oath addition. A Cultist and Ogryn

jadebullet fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Jun 4, 2016

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
Potentially suicidal Oath Addition of 19 more cultists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
June oath failed

I ended up biting off more than I could chew with the cultists due to real life things that popped up. Mainly packing for a move to a bigger apartment.

Oh well, I have some whales to save at some point now.

• Locked thread