Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
I haven't painted anything in years and don't have any miniatures currently, but I want to do this.

Thinking about getting some 15mm ancients and some malifaux models since they are so cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
What are some websites to check out "heroic scale" miniatures? The malifaux one has some good options but I don't know any others. (US shipping if that matters)

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

LordAba posted:

So goons! I oathed that I wouldn't by anything unplanned until I finished my Tyranids... and I bought some Warmachine models. To be fair, I needed the foam inserts for conversion work, but that is just an excuse.

So what should my punishment be? I'm thinking of donating some MKIII starter sets to the thread for the grand prize pools. Granted, those won't be out for a while and it looks like they might have some quantity issues... but there it is.

I've only been able to play a few war machine games on vassal but have had fun so far! A starter set would be a great prize!

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

Bucnasti posted:

Oath Complete

I want to claim the monthly theme challenge for the relaxing monk, and the speed painting bonus for him.

The way you painted his eyes makes him look very intense, not too relaxing :p

• Locked thread