Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

krushgroove posted:

May: Monster MAY-hem! (also OMG DRAGONS!)
technical challenge: paint a DRAGON! (if all you have is sci-fi/40K stuff, something that flies and shoots will substitute just fine)
theme challenge: paint anything with a fantasy theme! Basically, anything with chain or plate armor, furs, fur, sword and/or dagger

Questions about this month's Challenges will be copy/pasted here!

I thought the May tagline was WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS? The competition's Monster May-hem :)

Speaking of which:

To enter, simply paint up a monster and announce Monster May-hem! when you post your finished oath. By monster I mean something big and gribbly like a giant, hydra or dragon, something you'd see terrorising a village and tearing down the houses - while vampires and similar man-sized beasties may be good enough for some, they simply won't do here! I'm after stuff that is larger than ogre-sized. As it was asked in the previous thread, a Heavy Warbeast from Hordes is fine, though a Gargantuan would be better!

At the end of May I'll have a look through all the entrants and pick one at random to win a fabulous prize of your choice of a £10 Wayland Voucher or $15 Warstore voucher (other digital alternatives could be sorted out if neither are suitable for the winner).

Additionally, if there are at least 15 entrants I'll throw in a second voucher.

:siren: Bonus objectives :siren:

You can increase your chances of winning with these bonus objectives!

* They're multiplying! - if you paint more than one monster you receive an extra entry in the prize draw.
* They're destroying our village! - if you post a picture of your monster terrorizing the local populace, standing triumphantly over the smouldering remains of a tavern, facing a soon to be dead hunter, or similar, you receive an extra entry! In short, some sort of diorama featuring your monster(s).

Even if you have multiple entries you can still only win once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

TTerrible posted:

Uh so is it a dragon/flying vehicle or a mosnter smashing up a village?

The monthly challenge is to do a Dragon / flyer OR some fantasy models.

The Monster May-hem competition is for any type of big monster.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

grassy gnoll posted:

May-hem question: the biggest currently-released models in my game of choice are giant robots. You're looking at something like this. Those are on 55mm bases, and they're around twice as tall as the average human-sized figure. Fair game or not?

For the purposes of Monster May-Hem, I'd say no to those guys, sorry. A mecha-godzilla or a really big robot maybe, but I couldn't really imagine those guys wrecking a town. My idea with the competition is for people to paint really big monsters.

krushgroove posted:

I'm happy to report that Mr. Green will be guiding you all through the Oath Thread this season, thanks to some awesome webcomics done by goon moths and his wife! This one features, as past drawings did, the intrepid Mr. Green, the Ork With No Name (but he actually...does...have a name? don't worry about that!)

It should probably be noted that until the day before this thread went live, the first month's theme was about painting your oldest model! We promise future themes will be more relevant to the webcomic!

Loving this, thank you moths and wife! My apologies for making things awkward by suggesting the jurnal switch.

Zark the Damned fucked around with this message at 22:12 on May 1, 2016

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I'll answer what I can! Krush is the official answers man though.

malal posted:

should I wait for approval before starting the actual paint? I've got half my may oathed models assembled now, and will take another pic once they are primed.

Nah, go for it. Your oath pic looks fine to me so paint away!

malal posted:

I can oath as many times a month as I like, as long as they are all completed by the due date? as an addendum to that, assuming I can complete multiple oaths in one month, do you need to complete at least one a month to get the "master" achievement?

You can make oath additions in a month (mention Oath Addition in your subsequent posts) but note you only get credit if you complete all your oath additions in a month. i.e. don't add stuff to the oath unless you're confident you can finish it. Your oath completion post should include everything you have oathed that month.

malal posted:

on the subject of the starting point, it says "zenithal priming IS allowed, however pre-shading or picking out details is NOT allowed** " I'm not sure what that is, I have 15 Ork Kans that are primed, and then misted with a second metallic primer. a google search seems to confirm this. would they be allowed to be entered in that condition? they have no other paint, just a black base and a silver mist spray.

I'd say that'd be fine, it's essentially a single colour (silver). The rule is mainly to stop things like picking out weapons and things in a different colour.

malal posted:

can you complete multiple challenges/achievements within the same oath, or do they need to be separate oaths? (I.E. would completing a unit of 10 fantasy models within 24 hours complete the May theme of painting a fantasy themed model, speed painting, and squad goals, or can only one be completed at a time?)

You can claim as many Achievements as you want in a single post, and can do either or both of the challenges (also called Jurnals). Note even if you do both challenges for a month it's still worth 1 point. Some achievements are automatically scored (1st/3rd/6th/9th/12th completed oath) and the 'all in one' can only be scored in April (iirc you don't have to oath during Arpil for this so long as you post the pic).

For anything you're claiming be sure to add them in bold in your oath complete post to ensure they aren't missed.

malal posted:

for the "It's a rescue!" challenge, can a heavily converted model or scratch-build that is half built but unprimed count, or does it need to be a pure "paint" rescue?

I'd say it applies to anything you rescue, e.g. a badly assembled figure from eBay you're taking apart and fixing up would count - however Krush has the final say on this.

malal posted:

It case it's not obvious, I'm super excited about joining the Oath thread! I'd also like to throw down the gauntlet to any other speed painters out there. I'd love to go head-to-head in either a single model time challenge, vehicle, monster, unit, or anything else y'all can think of! My personal goal is to finish 1,000 models in 12 months.

Welcome aboard! Adding personal challenges / competitions etc. is always welcome, just post and paint :) - it'd be neat to have an 'everyone speed paint the same mini' type competition but it's probably not that practical sadly.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Cat Face Joe posted:

Would keeping track of oaths and achievements be easier if there was some unique code associated with them that you'd put in your poast? Like the May oath would be as simple as MAYS7 and the 6 pack would be 6PACKS7. Then you're only a find function away from all the poasts.

We have enough trouble with people remembering to claim things at all, getting people to post special codes is probably a no-go :)

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

malal posted:

One more question, what happens if you fail the oath? Mocking? Slannesh avatar? The hatred of your fellow oathers? Must shave head like a slayer due to your wronged honor? Can only post in the Star Citizen thread for one month?

Past seasons had 'Oathbreaker' avatars but that hasn't been done for a while. Just your own sense of failure :)

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Germ posted:

I was planning on sponsoring such a thing already, so....

Would July-ke to paint some terrain, my Lord?

For the month of July, include some terrain in your oath to get entered into a special prize drawing. Any scale will do, but it should be suitable terrain, not just a scenic objective marker, unit filler, or the like. You can gain multiple entries in the drawing (up to 4 including the original entry) by:

Epic: Painting a "sufficiently epic" amount of terrain. This could be a single large, complicated piece, or a number of smaller pieces that go together. One huge castle. A village. A table's worth of terrain. If you think what you did was epic, say so. If I agree, you'll get a bonus entry.

Picture Time: Take a photo of your terrain being used in a game, or as part of a scene with other miniatures you have painted for another bonus entry.

Rules Lawyer: Write a short set of rules for a terrain feature you oathed. The rules can be for any system, but should allow you to use a piece of terrain you painted in a unique way during a game. Toxic sludge that emits poisonous fumes? Tavern that can distract nearby troops with promises of ale?

The winner of the prize draw will get a selection of resin terrain from Worldsmith Industries. I'll work out with the winner the specifics of what they want, but expect something in the range of $75 worth of terrain. Anything on the we store would be fair game, as would anything I've prototyped but is not yet available for public sale.

Welp, looks like I have a deadline to get my terrain cleaned up and assembled :D

Quick administrative note, the new spreadsheet is being worked on. I'm making a few tweaks to make future administration easier and I will be starting to add everyone's first Oaths some time this week (maybe tonight).

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Generally an artist has to draw something up (or in the case of Lord_Hypnostache, find and crop a suitable image) and then someone needs to pay $10 to SA to get the AV changed, unless we can persuade a friendly mod to do it using their superpowers.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Just to clarify a couple of things:

Where are my Dragons? is the name for the Jurnal/Challenge for May. Either paint up a Dragon (or some sort of Sci-Fi flyer), or a party of fantasy adventurers, and this is worth 1 extra point on your completed Oath.

Monster May-Hem is the competition I'm running this month, to encourage people to paint big monsters. You get 1 entry for painting a monster, a second entry for painting multiple monsters, and another for posing your monster(s) in some kind of diorama, e.g. adventurers encountering the dragon in it's hoard. One entry will be picked at random, winner gets an online store voucher.

You could paint up a Dragon and use it for both your Jurnal and your competition entry. However, planes don't count towards the competition, and non-dragon monsters (e.g. a Giant) wouldn't count towards the Jurnal.

The original layout for the Jurnals had the 'paint a Dragon' one come up at the end of a season, but we felt that getting people to paint up big monsters in two different months was possibly a stretch.

---

Regarding Oathing and Prize eligibility, I still intend to Oath this season and go for achievements/jurnals etc., as I've found it really helps me get stuff done. However if I get drawn for any seasonal prizes they will be re-drawn (I think that's the way it works). I'll leave it up to individual organisers to determine my eligibility towards independent competitions like Germ's July Terrain Fest.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

rkajdi posted:

Because there's nothing in the thread about how to add to your oath, I hope I'm doing this right.

That's fine. The general format for Oath Additions is to add 'Oath Addition' to the start, like http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3717315&pagenumber=4&perpage=40#post445650295 from last May. Note, you'll need to include everything in your Oath Complete post, including the stuff from your previous 'complete' one.

nesbit37 posted:

Question on scales for the monster may-hem. I am painting a 28mm dragon already, but am also painting a Screamer for Dropzone Commander which is essentially a 50 foot tall monster only in 10mm scale. Asking more out of curiosity than anything since I have the dragon in. I was originally planning on doing a 28mm Mumakil for this challenge but switched when the dragons got lumped in. I may oath addition it still if I finish with time left, especially since I have been looking for an excuse to paint it. Only had it for 7 years now...

Looking at pics online it certainly seems to fit the bill of 'giant monster' even if it is in 10mm, so it's fine. May be a good idea to put alongside some infantry bases to show off how big it is in scale though :)

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Business Gorillas posted:

hello friends, i am actually going to do this this year.

i, Business Gorillas, oath to paint one (1) night goblin fanatic and three (3) dwarf longbeards

edit: this is obviously fitting with the theme challenge

As it's your first Oath Krush will no doubt let you off, but for future ones please note your clock needs to be in American Samoan time - http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_AS.aspx

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Foolster41 posted:

I, Foolster41 oath to paint this Reaper Minotaur

Oath addition noted, don't forget to include your original models in your Oath Completion post.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I, Zark the Damned, oath the following for May 2016:

1 untidy desk to be sorted out for Spring Cleaning

8 Dwarfs and a Dragon, 28mm by Oathsworn Games

Technically I already started cleaning the desk (to make room for the minis in the other oath pic!) so I hope it's OK!

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Business Gorillas posted:

in addition to this, i will also be oathing three (3) dwarf miners

is this one looking better? i think i got the right time zone this time

edit: i also need to figure out how to take pictures smh

The time pic ideally needs to show the American Samoa part, but in this case we can make out the time zone.

Don't forget to post everything together when you do your Oath Completion post.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Foolster41 posted:

So when I complete a addition, I also include all the others I did for that set of models that month?

From previous seasons we generally just make a single post with everything painted for the month, instead of reporting each addition individually. Makes the book-keeping simpler.

E: Also putting all your achievements / Jurnals in the oath completion is good, means there's less chance of them being missed.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Flipswitch posted:

After melting my Falcons, I, Flipswitch, Oath to paint one UCM Condor for Dropzone Commander.

Just to confirm, you're replacing your Oath and not adding to it?

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Oath Complete

I think I figured out a better lighting etc. set up so my pics don't suck like usual, next step is to get a better backdrop instead of the cheap rear end lightbox I've been using.

My angry, scowly white Dragon - my spray undercoat went on weird and ended up quite fuzzy but I think it's worked out OK as ice crystals embedded in the scales etc.

A Squad of hardy Dwarf Adventurers, partners to my existing Frostgrave warband from last season. Scroll dude would make a good Sigilist if I ever tire of Enchanting.

A quick scene I threw together to show off the rough scale of the Dragon. Unpainted ruins from Renedra.

Spring Cleaning complete!

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I'm loving all the big monsters I'm seeing, should be plenty of competition for Monster May-Hem!

I also dig those Ultras Uroboros, surprised you didn't tag Squad Goals too :)

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Luebbi posted:

Oath addition!

I will add this Privateer Press Legion of Everblight Nephilim Soldier to my oath - now that's a mouthful. Depending on when he gets approved, I might go for the speedpainting achievement with him.

Just paint, don't worry about waiting for it to be approved. We've had many examples where a speed paint gets finished before the Oath is accepted. Such as Schmetterling's one above this :)

Nichol posted:

Uhoh-- I got carried away finishing the bases on some old models and accidentally put down a base layer on some models I meant to oath next month... does this disqualify then? Or does it not matter since the rules on bases are so vague?

This should be fine, iirc bases don't count.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Looks like the next couple of days are going to be busy with Oath Completion posts! Spreadsheet says we've got 84 Oathers, 37 of whom have already posted their completions.

As a reminder, when you make your Oath Completion post, do the following:

1. Post everything you have Oathed this month, even if you have already posted some of it (usually the case when making additions).
2. Put your name on all of the pictures. Either using a note in the picture, or using an editor like Photoshop or GIMP. If you don't do this, you don't get the points!
3. Claim any achievements you are scoring, whether you have done this month's challenge (either one) and any Competitions you are entering (such as this month's Monster May-Hem)
3a. Exception, you don't need to claim Seventh Heaven or any of the 'Finish X Oaths' achievements as these are done automatically.
3b. Some achievements require some extra evidence, like Spring Cleaning, Speed Painting and WIP pictures. Be sure to include this.
4. Once the spreadsheet link is live, double check your entry to make sure I've not missed anything.
5. If you are a new Oather (Or you Oathed 3 or fewer times during the last few seasons) and were inspired to take part by another Goon, name drop them so they are eligible for the Referral Bonus prize draw.

If you have already made your completion post and would like to go back and claim any extra achievements etc. simply edit your post and let me know (with a link to your post!) so I can update the spreadsheet.

Zark the Damned fucked around with this message at 13:17 on May 30, 2016

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

You can do a few so long as they're part of the 'its a rescue' achievement, but that's only for one Oath.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

OK, about 13 hours to go and we've 60 completions, keep it up people! Once the deadline's up I'll compile the Monster May-Hem entrants for double checking, and get the draw done at the weekend.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Shachi posted:

Note:
I went back and edited my original oath pic to have my username stamped on it to it would count for points, I hope that is ok.

It's fine, but note you don't need to put your name on the Oath pics, just completion.

malal posted:

Ok, so no reason to do both technical challenges, points are awarded the same either way.

And is the Germ oath an official part of the oath thread, as in additional points are rewarded for completing the challenge, or is it just its own stand-alone thing?

The only reason to do both challenges in a month is the feeling of smug superiority you feel over all of those one and none challenger doers :)

And yeah, much like Monster May-Hem, Germ's competition is an extra thing, it doesn't affect points. Though since it's in July, and the theme for that month is water, you could paint up a pond or similar and kill two birds with one stone!

Spreadsheet should be up to date, I will be back in a bit with more details.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

It was an absurdly lucky 1st season for me :)

OK, time for the round up. Spreadsheet is here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CjBdEM06ehsHI_IGCRx-Ls-j3Mw3vCoZ02a83yBnRtA/edit?ts=57292533#gid=1 (hopefully krush doesn't mind me posting it!). If I've missed anyone's Oaths, Completions, Achievements, etc let me know and link to your completion post and I'll fix it.

Some stats: We had 86 Oaths, 74 of which were completed! The Squad Goals achievement was pretty darn popular with over a third of completions (26) claiming it. Also it was a good month for theme, with two thirds of completions (51) hitting either of the challenges.

This was fairly popular, with 25 total entrants, triggering the bonus prize. Two vouchers are up for grabs!

The following Goons have a chance at winning the fabulous prize of a £10 Wayland or $15 Warstore voucher (or equivalent)::
JerryLee
LordAba
nesbit37
Nichol
KPC_Mammon
Indolent Bastard
Electric Hobo
jadebullet
overthefalls
Schmetterling
LazyAngel
JackMack
GoodBee
TheFinalTuba
Red Shoe
Lord_Hambrose
Dr. Gargunza
Pash
moths
Pyrolocutus
darnon
Taft Punk
MasterSlowPoke
NTRabbit
The Impaler

They're Multiplying - these goons get an extra chance for painting multiple monsters:
LordAba
nesbit37
KPC_Mammon
Electric Hobo
overthefalls
JackMack
Red Shoe
moths
MasterSlowPoke

They're destroying our village - these folks get an extra chance for making a scene:
JerryLee
nesbit37
KPC_Mammon
Indolent Bastard
Pash
MasterSlowPoke

:siren: If I have missed you let me know ASAP, I will conduct the draw this weekend at a yet to-be determined time. Good luck everyone!

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Pash posted:

That google doc requires permission to view.

Oops, should be fixed now.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

tallkidwithglasses posted:

I think the Google doc is correct for me but I painted a cool dragon so I should be eligible for the drawing right? Or did I post badly.

You didn't mention Monster May-hem in your completion post so I assumed you didn't want in - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3774261&perpage=40&pagenumber=6#post459884991 - I'll add you to the draw.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Nichol posted:

Speed paint is by model ya?

Gauntlet thrown.

edit: somewhat confusing reference to obsolete 'basing points' in op:

Yup, speed paint is by model. Don't forget to include this in your completion post!

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

goodness posted:

What are some websites to check out "heroic scale" miniatures? The malifaux one has some good options but I don't know any others. (US shipping if that matters)

Reaper has a lot of Heroc scale stuff, some of it even out-heroics GW stuff - https://www.reapermini.com/

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I, Zark the Damned, oath the following for June 2016:

1 Basilisk, 1 Orruk Megaboss, 5 Orruk Brutes, 28mm by Games Workshop
1 Thrudd the Barbarian, 28mm by Heresy Miniatures
1 Tarzan, 1 Jane, 1 Mini-Rex and 6 assorted Space Princesses, 32mm by Tin Man Miniatures
1 Dinosaur, unknown scale and manufacturer (being ridden by one of the princesses)

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

malal posted:

Some more questions!

I read the OP, and there are many references to "save the whales" achievement, but I don't see the actual achievement. What is "save the whales?"

Second, I'm gonna post WIP pictures for rust here in a bit, and I'd like to claim speed painting for the model. Is it ok to use the posture from my original oath as a start time? (I'll have a finished picture well within 24 hours of my Oath post.)

Save the Whales isn't an achievement as such, it's a bonus thing run by Leperflesh to encourage people to go back and finish what they started.

And using your original Oath pic as the start date is fine, a lot of people do that :)

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Yup, the Green Knight certainly ranks in the best minis of all time. Too bad GW are too blinkered to see what they're throwing away.

Also, an interim update, I speed painted Thrud (I'll include this in the completion post too):

I was going for box art too, however that model is no longer available on the Heresy Website, so I took a pic of the advert from the back of the last comic. Hope that counts!

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

LordAba posted:

So goons! I oathed that I wouldn't by anything unplanned until I finished my Tyranids... and I bought some Warmachine models. To be fair, I needed the foam inserts for conversion work, but that is just an excuse.

So what should my punishment be? I'm thinking of donating some MKIII starter sets to the thread for the grand prize pools. Granted, those won't be out for a while and it looks like they might have some quantity issues... but there it is.

You could run a competition later in the season for them.

Speaking of competitions, I ended up being busier than planned at the weekend so still need to do the Monster May-Hem draw. No time like the present I guess!

I put together an index of entrants (green basics, yellow for multiple monsters, red for village destroying): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15wr5xEsdGyeFVkmrYYJ8HqB5ZNBHlJFmlbfYEEmYou8/edit?usp=sharing and made a roll: http://orokos.com/roll/407998

31 and 28 means overthefalls and nesbit37 are our lucky winners, congratulations! Message me to claim your prize and we'll figure out which webstore's most convenient for you.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Oath Addition Complete

The monkey is a few posts up

Don't forget to make an Oath Complete post containing everything you've finished this month.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Just a quick comment on the WIPs - I don't mind people putting them in the thread (as it's nice to see activity here!) just don't forget to include them in your completion post - or at least, links to those posts (if you don't want a massive completion posts full of pics).

I'd personally also accept a link to a WIP gallery like my Mr Tryhard from way back in Season 5, though final say on that goes to Krush.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Oath Complete!

Classic Thrud, tried to paint this in a rough comic book style. It's also Speed Painted and follows Box Art (see below quote).

Tarzan, Jane and their pet Mini-Rex out for a family stroll.

Space Princesses of various kinds. I went with the classic sci-fi show method of 'weird skin colour makeup = alien' on some of them.

Meganob and Brutes, yet more fodder for my Waaagh Demons (Demon Prince and Possessed respectively). I may go back and put some 'binding sigils' and the like on the armour but I'm happy with them for now.

Big gribbly basilisk, with tree frog inspired colour scheme. The pics don't show it off well but he's glossy IRL.

Zark the Damned posted:

Also, an interim update, I speed painted Thrud (I'll include this in the completion post too):

I was going for box art too, however that model is no longer available on the Heresy Website, so I took a pic of the advert from the back of the last comic. Hope that counts!

In addition to Speed Painting and Box Art I'm claiming the Jurnal for the relaxing princesses plus the sheer amount of skin on display for most of my entry.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Don't worry about the post, we have long posts quite often. Possibly reiterate achievements and jurnal at the end to make them harder to miss when they're added to the spreadsheet.

The image thing is done using timg instead of img in the tags. You can see the format by quoting a post with images.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

As a heads up, judgements are now finished for Season 6 - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3717315&pagenumber=53#lastpost

If you participated, please take the chance to double check your points and achievements etc. in the spreadsheet, and stand by for the final Grand Prize drawing :D

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

You already claimed that one last month, Achievements are once per season ;)

Yeast posted:

Oath Complete!

Claiming Squad Goals.

I know they're not based yet, sadly this is part of a larger group project that hasn't quite decided on that part yet.

You gone done forgot to put your name in them thar pics, get 'em edited if you want credit

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Iceclaw posted:

Oath complete!

And with it, I claim the following:
I rolled a 6 for the goal marker.
Box art for the Mason Guild Starter: http://store.guildball.com/masons-guild/mason-starter-set-honour-harmony-mallet
Speed Painting for Harmony
#SquadGoals for the three Masons and their ball.
WIP Photos supplied!
I also claim the theme for the Widowmaker Marksman, who's quietly enjoying a nice wintery stroll.
And with it plus the Se7enth Heaven one, both the Journeyman and Apprentice

A few notes:

* Your name is missing from the pics. No name, no points.
* For the WIP and Speed Painting achievements you need to put the proof in your completion post, or at the very least links to the posts where you showed them (see my completion post as an example)
* 7th Heaven, Journeyman and Apprentice are calculated automatically, no need to claim them. I think you misunderstand the latter two, they are for completing 3 and 6 months of Oathing (all Oaths within a month count as one big Oath)

And a public service announcement:

:siren: At time of posting there are only 12 hours left to post your completion pics! :siren:

Zark the Damned fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Jun 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Iceclaw posted:

Updated my post with what I could. If anything is still missing, well, that'll teach me for being a moron. Sorry for the inconvenience.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3774261&userid=157296#post461607588

All good!

Dimo ArKacho posted:

Oath complete!

Need to work on my highlighting, and again, lack of color variety makes that difficult. Still, I'm satisfied with this for TT quality.

I'll let you off this time as you're a first timer, but you need to make a single completion post with everything you painted this month :)

• Locked thread