Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Pyrolocutus posted:

Last-minute Oath for my Cyclone, Cygnar faction from Warmachine, Privateer Press. I believe this is one of my oldest models I have.

Approved!

:siren: 1 hour remaining! :siren:

Red Shoe posted:

Scarface and the Seraph are entries for Monster May-hem.

Just noticed this, please be aware that the new Monster May-Hem is in Season 8 during May :)

Zark the Damned fucked around with this message at 11:40 on May 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

:siren: Season Complete! :siren:

OK that's it, no more Oathing for season 7! Head on over to Season 8 to continue :)

There's still some overhead for me to finish off for season 7 like the final galleries and chasing down our errant judges but I hope to have those done sometime today.

Overall a pretty good oathing year!

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Righty ho, the galleries for March and April are now up. I'll give it a week before sending them for final judgement for people to let me know if I've missed anything - https://saoathgalleries.imgur.com/

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

NP, added

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Pyrolocutus posted:

I think you missed mine for April. I don't anticipate winning anything, but just wanted to let you know it may be incomplete for collecting my and others' work.

They've not been missed, they just don't get to go in the gallery as the pics don't have your name on them :)

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Maybe there was a weird caching thing going on then, when I downloaded the images earlier they didn't have names, but I've checked again now after a forced refresh and they show OK. Added.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Post Season Breakdown
And now presenting some boring stats for nerds interesting factoids!
  • Over the course of the season we had a mighty 557 Completed Oaths. That's a lot of painting!
  • Overall, 107 people completed at least one Oath.
  • 19 are Masters who completed an Oath every month.
  • 6 are Grand Masters who not only completed an Oath every month, but also completed every Jurnal and Achievement!

Hall of Shame
14 people made at least one oath but never completed any! Booo! They shall have to live on with their honour forever stained by the shame of their defeat.

Zark the Damned fucked around with this message at 22:13 on May 1, 2017

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

OK, corrected and updated the stats. Not sure how I missed those :(

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

TheFinalTuba posted:

One more for ya... I'm not seeing my point in the spreadsheet for It's a Rescue.

Whoops! I'm really dropping the ball on the last month, must be all the excitement! Fixed.

Ilor posted:

Can you post a link to the final spreadsheet?

Sure thing! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CjBdEM06ehsHI_IGCRx-Ls-j3Mw3vCoZ02a83yBnRtA/edit?ts=57292533#gid=30

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

head58 posted:

Sorry to be that guy but it looks like I didn't get credit for completing April (and for the 12 completions).

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3774261&perpage=40&pagenumber=59#post471863146

Not sure where you're getting that from, maybe flush your cache? As far as I can see you've all 12 months and the Master achievement.

Sorted!

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

glitchkrieg posted:

If it's not too late, meant to say I was claiming Technical Challenge for the Gretchin, and Theme Challenge and Box Art for the Assassin

OK, sorted

jubelio posted:

Does Krushgroove have a pulse yet? I never got an email back from him despite being a grabbag winner for the first month.

Not yet. He's not even done most of last season and is pretty much ignoring my emails now :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Galleries were sent to the Judges at the start of the month. I know Cat Face Joe is busy but I haven't heard back from the others.

• Locked thread