Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seamoose
May 30, 2015
I, Seamoose, am oathing that I will paint Esters
She is a member of the brewers guild from Steamforged games, Guildball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seamoose
May 30, 2015
oath update!
I, Seamoose, will be adding this REAPER Bones dragon

I'd like to speed paint this bad boy
it will most def be the where are my dragons challenge

Seamoose
May 30, 2015
!! OATH COMPLETED !!

Completed Oath!

I am going to need to figure out how to paint her face. I just, I just dunno man.

I did three colors for the Dragon but I feel like it just looks like one color with a wash. I wanted to make his spindly arm wing bits pop more but a lighter color looked bad. Gotta keep practicing and maybe learn a color wheel or buy more paint.

This is the finished time clock for speed painting
and its a dragon for where are my dragons

Seamoose
May 30, 2015
I, Seamoose, solemnly oath that I will do a smashing job painting The hand of Judgement and Feora, priestess of the flame. Both models are from privateer press Warmachine line.

Seamoose
May 30, 2015
oath complete!
Feora was a lot of fun to paint I checked out the studio job on her and saw a lot of areas where I could have done better. Trying to get a few models every month. So here's to progress.

And it only took me 30 minutes to figure out how to post images!!!

• Locked thread