Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INinja132
Aug 7, 2015

With my first ever oath, I, INinja132, Oath to paint these three Faramir's Rangers from GW's Lord of the Rings line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INinja132
Aug 7, 2015

Oath Complete!

Claiming Theme Challenge (Fantasy)

I'd also like to claim the Box Art challenge, but annoyingly the GW Lord of the Rings line doesn't exist on the internet any more. I have included a picture from the Legions of Middle Earth rulebook though if that counts?

Not super happy with the image quality but that's what I get for not splashing out on a proper camera I guess :(

INinja132
Aug 7, 2015

I, INinja132, oath to paint these 11 bases of Early War German Infantry from Baccus, for a total of 44 6mm models

INinja132
Aug 7, 2015

Oath completed!

Claiming Squad goals because there's a lot of the little guys.

Also claiming Speed Painting

Original image:

Completed:

INinja132
Aug 7, 2015

I, INinja132, oath to paint one Puma Armoured Car (28mm) from Warlord Games

INinja132
Aug 7, 2015

Oath addition

24 German Grenadiers, 28mm by Warlord Games

INinja132
Aug 7, 2015

Oath Complete!

INinja132
Aug 7, 2015

I, INinja132, oath one Stug III G, 28mm, from Warlord Games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INinja132
Aug 7, 2015

Oath complete!

Reasonably happy with how this one turned out. My wash got a bit out of hand but didn't have time to fix it unfortunately. Claiming the technical challenge for yellow as well.

Camera quality (and lighting for that matter) is terrible, but hopefully you get the idea:

• Locked thread