Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korwen
Feb 26, 2003

don't mind me, I'm just out hunting.

Well, lets get this started!

I, Korwen, oath to paint this Covenant of Menoth from Privateer press. In addition, I have 4 models I already put black on. I'm not sure if this disqualifies them or not, but they're a Infinity Wu-Ming, Imperial Agent Pheasant Rank, and 2x Celestial Guard.

If the Infinity models aren't accepted it's no biggie, but I'm going to paint them and post photos anyways, and I'll just oath the book.

Also there is a couple mostly complete PP Heavy Warjacks back there. I'm going to finish those too.

I'm getting back into wargaming after a long hiatus, and with new books for Infinity and Warmahordes coming out I'm excited to get painting again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korwen
Feb 26, 2003

krushgroove posted:

IT'S OATH-CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Congrats on being the first to Oath! However, your models to be Oathed need to be a single color (primer or basecoat) OR you can use the 'It's a Rescue!' Achievement (see the OP) to 'save' these models - please quote this part of this post to let us know what you intend to do.

Krush - My thought was that if the Infinity models (the ones with two colors) weren't eligible I'd just oath the two models with just primer, they're on the far right, and just ignore the 4 models in the middle. Is that alright with you? If not I'll just oath something else tonight/tomorrow and paint the whole lot anyways!

Korwen fucked around with this message at 03:46 on May 4, 2016

Korwen
Feb 26, 2003

Oath Complete!

I've still got a lot of rust to knock off, but hopefully I can look back in a few months and see some marked improvement. Now to figure out what I want to paint next.

Korwen
Feb 26, 2003

I, Korwen, oath to paint 1 Games Workshop Bloodreaver, and 5 Wyrd Miniatures Neverborn models(It's the Lilith starter box minus 1 terror tot I already painted)

Korwen
Feb 26, 2003

Oath Complete!

(Don't mind the 3rd terror tot, he was previously painted but I threw him in there for a group shot of the Lilith starter box)

Korwen
Feb 26, 2003

What are the rules about claiming a monthly bonus (like Summer’s here! Time to relax...) after you've posted an oath complete post? It never dawned on me the 3 of the models I painted are almost completely nude (albeit demons)

Korwen fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Jul 2, 2016

Korwen
Feb 26, 2003

I, Korwen, oath to paint this Protectorate of Menoth Mk3 Battle Box (With Malekus, a Repenter, a Revenger, and a Castigator) and a Protectorate of Menoth Guardian, all 30mm Privateer Press

Korwen
Feb 26, 2003

Oath Complete!

I would like to claim Box Art for the starter battlegroup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korwen
Feb 26, 2003

I, Korwen, oath 10 Idrian Skirmishers with Unit Attachment (12 models total) and a Vigilant Light Warjack, all by Privateer Press

• Locked thread