Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack
I, Jubelio, Oath that I will paint this Privateer Press Menoth Paladin of the Order of the Wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack
Oath Complete!

Claiming:

theme challenge: fantasy theme

Achievement: Box art

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
would a Rupert Carvolo count as being relaxing with his smooth Kenny G bagpipe style?

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
I, Jubelio, oath to paint this Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord

also going for the 24 hour speed paint and relaxed pose theme

jubelio fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Jul 1, 2016

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
Oath Complete

Claiming the 24 hour speed paint and time to relax challenges

Speed paint start: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3774261&pagenumber=17&perpage=40#post461576236

jubelio fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Jul 1, 2016

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
I, Jubelio, oath to paint these 2 scratch built towers

Definitely the biggest terrain I have ever painted, yikes

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003

Slimnoid posted:

Hirst molds, right? Did you cast them using dental plaster? And did you make them so that you can access the lower levels? Because if so that's rad as hell.

tbh I bought em off a dude pretty cheap but yeah the one on the left is convertible but that was going to be a surprise! :p

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
:siren:Hey Krushgroove:siren:

I sent you my pick for last month's grab bag, just wanted to make sure you got the email.

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
totally cool since I am deferring delivery til the end of the season anyway, just wanted to make sure it got to him.

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
I have some WIP PHOTOS here

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
OATH COMPLETE

Claiming the Life's a beach! theme challenge for the snow materials on the left tower.
Claiming an Epic amount of materials for the Would July-ke to paint some Terrain, My Lord? terrain challenge.
Claiming WIP PHOTOS for this post

and I managed to get both of them to be convertible:

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
I, Jubelio, oath to paint this Privateer Press Menoth Vanquisher

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003

krushgroove posted:

:)

I'm happy to give everyone is pass on July, but if anyone wants, I'll go through every July post as pennance!

probably not necessary, but it would be cool if you updated the grab bag stock.

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
Oath Complete claiming theme challenge

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
I, Jubelio, oath to paint this Menoth Dervish

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
oath complete

claiming the paint it black challenge for october

didnt quite turn out how I wanted but it was fun working with primarily one color

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
Does Krushgroove have a pulse yet? I never got an email back from him despite being a grabbag winner for the first month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003

Pash posted:

You draw your pentagram on the floor, and summon whatever dark god has claimed Krushgroove and stopped him from interacting with us.

We've ruled out Cthulhu, Bast, N'Zoth, Khonshu, C'thun, and Yogg-Saron. Thats a whole lot of virgin sacrifices but luckily this thread is full of em. :dukedoge:

• Locked thread