Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках
I, Liquid Communism, Oath that I will paint this Khador Decimator Warjack (Privateer Press, 50mm) for January.

I was gonna snow-base it anyway, might as well add some motivation. First mini I've painted this century, so probably gonna gently caress it up pretty spectacularly. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

What I have learned this month : Holy poo poo, I am bad at painting minis now.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Horace-Noah posted:

FEEL THAT. I got back on the miniature painting horse a short while ago and man, I suuuuuuuck compared to the old me.

I'll post up shortly once I get done basing this thing, but I'm pretty sure I suck compared to a two year old. My brush control is for -poo poo- now. and I hosed up the details pretty fierce because of it.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Oath Completed!

I'm not fully happy with this, but it's good enough for the table it's for.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

I, Liquid Communism, Oath that I will paint this Khador Juggernaught Warjack (Privateer Press, 50mm) for February, once I glue his dumb loving spindly arm back on.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Zark the Damned posted:

Just squeezed in before the cutoff there!

:siren: February is over :siren: - onwards to March

Yup, I failboated Feburary. Got the warjack all assembled and basecoated, but life's been keeping me busy so I haven't managed to finish the drat thing yet.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Late to the start this month, but I have something to work on!

I, LiquidCommunsim, hereby oath to paint these 4 Games Workshop Ork Slugga Boys for my Shadow War: Armageddon team.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Zark the Damned posted:

Approved! Good luck, there's not long left :)

They're actually already most of the way done. I may get speed painting out of this one by accident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Looks like it is. OATH COMPLETE. Painted 'em up to fit in with my old orks, although the colors are a little different because hell if I'm buying Citadel paints.

Start : 28 April 2017 05:33

End : 29 April 2017 03:02

Total elapsed time : 21 hours, 29 minutes.

ACHIEVEMENTS CLAIMED:
Speed Painting!
Kickin' it Old Skool!
#SquadGoals
All for One!

Group shot :

I had to get a couple closeups of this guy, as I think he turned out the best:

And finally, a shot of everything I got done in here this year :

It's not much since I started late, but 2 Heavy Warjacks and 5 soldiers is more than I've painted in the last decade! Looking forward to next year!

Liquid Communism fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Apr 29, 2017

• Locked thread