Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
richyp
Dec 2, 2004

Grumpy old man
I, richyp oath to paint for the month of 2 Unidron Batroids from Corvus Belli 28mm and the 4 Heroes (Barbarian, Elf Mage, Dwarf Warrior and Elf Ranger) from Mantic's Dungeon Saga (25mm?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

richyp
Dec 2, 2004

Grumpy old man

enri posted:

Likewise, I'm back in too :cool::hf::v:

lilljonas posted:

Nice to see some other veteran oathers coming back. I'll going to make an oath too, I just need to check if I can find a dragon or a monster or something in my closet.

Veteran crew checking in, first oath since season 1 or 2. I was going to paint one of the many skeletons in my closet but I decided they should probably stay there for a while. So I went with robots and barbarians and kept my skeletons locked away.

• Locked thread