Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I, rkajdi Oath that I will paint these four Retribution models:

Apologies for the low quality image, but the only thing working at the moment is an old camera that I can't be assed to figure out how to adjust resolution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Oath Complete!

I've been working on these guys since I put them up:

I think I qualify for the speed painting! and se7enth heaven achievements. Here's my initial shot from less than a day ago:

Here are some detail shots, since it's hard to see much of anything with the monitor screwing up the light balance:

Hopefully this stuff shows up well. I'm pretty awful at taking pictures of figures and having them actually look nice.

EDIT: And I guess pretty much all of theme fit the theme challenge for the month.

rkajdi fucked around with this message at 12:36 on May 5, 2016

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lilljonas posted:

The fun thing was that the original oath threads were purely about threats: no prizes or such for finishing your stuff, but oathbreakers ran a varying risk of getting an awesome/embarrassing avatar. And you wouldn't know what it'd be before you got it. But it'd be likely to include naked dwarfs.

I rather like my red shirt oathbreaker avatar. It's stupid enough that I've kept it for years. I'd have loved it even more if I had a naked dwarf or whatever Yoda banging Luke thing that just started showing up in D&D.

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Because there's nothing in the thread about how to add to your oath, I hope I'm doing this right.

I, rkajdi, am adding Rahn, a Magister, and Arcanist to my oath:

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

KPC_Mammon posted:

Technically it says how to oath, and a later post says you can do additional oaths, but nothing says if those oaths should have different formatting. I'm guessing not from your reply.

Yeah, that's what I was getting at.

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hey, just got done the three guys I listed, so let's add some more:

I, rkajdi, Oath that I will paint these Battle Mages as an oath addition:

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
While I'm waiting for my Battle Mages to dry and get highlighted, I thought I'd post my pictures of the previous additions to my oath:

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Oath Complete on the Battle Mages. Obviously, this fits the #SquadGoals achievement.

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I, rkajdi, oath to paint Kaelyssa, 2 Assassins, and Narn as an addition for the month:

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Oath Complete for my latest additions:

I know I need to list all my pictures for my final post of the month, but should I do it as a combined shot or just combine all the images for my previous stuff at a lower resolution? I'm probably mostly done for the month since I have 3 weeks worth of work trips to deal with.

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
OATH COMPLETE

Claiming # SquadGoals

Here is a combined post of all the stuff I did this month:

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I, rkajdi, oath for the month of June a House Vyre Myrmidon kit from Privateer Press.

Holding off on my inevitable Fats Dominar submission until I get another heavy myrmidon done for the MKIII release.

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I , rkajdi, oath to paint this Fats Dominar from Privateer Press in June:

Figured everyone else was doing him, so I should to. Depending on time, there may be some additions to the figure as it were. I have to see how hard it is to get someone to sculpt a trilby for me...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Oath Complete!

Claiming my totem caster Dominar Rasheth for either the technical or theme challenge for the month. While I guess his little agonizer minions are working hard, he seems to be living the good life on his dais #DoingTheDew.

• Locked thread