Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe

Raskolnikov38 posted:

"vince mcmahon is immortal!"

god I hope not

out of all the people in the world who could possibly be an immortal lich, he's probably tied with Henry Kissinger in my betting pool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

Fun Shoe

Fenrir posted:

Also, Cena can work the gently caress out of a crowd even when more than half of said crowd is booing him. Roman can't do poo poo and it shows.

Cena is also crazy good at subtly working heel when he's going up against guys who are getting cheered against him no matter what, see Zayn/Cena and Ambrose/Cena from last year

Roman will need a hell of a lot more experience before he can approach Cena's workrate

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

Fun Shoe
What did The Big Guy do, i wasn't watching

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

Fun Shoe
So long as Jericho loses this PPV will already be 10x better than Mania

• Locked thread