Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Lottery of Babylon posted:

I am an adult. They are not. I got rid of my account because I’m incompatible with the culture of those forums. I wrote this post because I wanted people to know that SA is far baser than the Reddit, and far worse than the worst aspects of /r/Eve. They are more than welcome to make as much from my 2 days there as they want. I don’t care in the slightest. I signed up because I was interested in Mittens’ claims that the Reddit was immature and that their forums were better. This was yet another falsehood. I was curious about the Goon culture based on the showing that DJ has been making. I decided to check it out. I was able to confirm that Goons are indeed what they are made out to be. There is nothing left for me to do there. So I unsubbed. They can call it rage quit if they want and think they are great because they made me rage quit if they want. I don’t see things that way, but I am certainly not entertaining a plan to try to get through to Goons. As you said, Goons are trolls. There’s no point in engaging with that, and I don’t see myself posting there.

So, you did the needful and posted his screed, right, buddy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread