Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Reminds me of those couples who hold their real-life marriage ceremonies inside MMOs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Bonzo posted:

My ex-wife kinda did this. One day she's all, "what if we could gently caress our friends as well as each other?" I told her that I had no friends that I wanted to gently caress but if she was serious, there were one or two of HER friends I wouldn't mind loving. Funny, she wanted to part of that. A year later I caught her cheating on me.

Welp, that's my open relationship story.

women are all about double standards

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

how is it double standards when she offered up the option of loving other people but he was too stupid to actually take advantage of it?

Bonzo posted:

I told her that I had no friends that I wanted to gently caress but if she was serious, there were one or two of HER friends I wouldn't mind loving. Funny, she wanted no part of that.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

CJacobs posted:

Why are you using the :D emoticon, this is nothing to :D about

he thinks getting cheated on is funny.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Clitch posted:

Goons defend life-long, difficult to disentangle legal contracts based on the lie that humans are monogamous animals.

Enjoy not being able to visit your loved one at the hospital during emergencies and paying much higher taxes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

El Boot posted:

anyone remember that poly thread where some goon brought up their ex's current relationship as an example of a working, healthy poly relationship, and the more they said the more it was revealed that their ex and her current boyfriend were actually sexual predators getting underage club kids to exchange sex for drugs?

:chanpop: :chanpop: :chanpop:

link??

• Locked thread