Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
She wanted to maintain her open relationship after the wedding and he was just not having it.
I've seen it a thousand times before. What is it with broken failures that are obsessed with videogames and open relationships?
It seems even more prevalent with actual developers.
I think I know the answer...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
It's your wedding, you sad sacks.
Spring for metal slug art or at least something 16bit.
No wonder his wife banged all the dudes from board game night.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

Not enough blocks for the "will you " ?
Or is it more like inputting commands to a robot. Beep boop marry me!

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

max4me posted:

I am gonna ask a honest question cause it seems I dont notice things around SA much.

Why/When did C L U C K become a nerd thing and why is it something you nerds keep talking about?

I think it's something a lot of nerds have first hand experience with. Girls sleep around on them for obvious reasons . They start to get off on the idea.
So a cuckold is born...

• Locked thread