Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
#zazzle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Bonzo posted:

My ex-wife kinda did this. One day she's all, "what if we could gently caress our friends as well as each other?" I told her that I had no friends that I wanted to gently caress but if she was serious, there were one or two of HER friends I wouldn't mind loving. Funny, she wanted to part of that. A year later I caught her cheating on me.

Welp, that's my open relationship story.

sorry you were unable to sexually please your wife :D

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

enraged_camel posted:

women are all about double standards

how is it double standards when she offered up the option of loving other people but he was too stupid to actually take advantage of it?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
so? he didn't say no to her loving one of her friends. she just said she did 't want him loving her friends. :D maybe he should have made some friends he wanted to gently caress.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

CJacobs posted:

Why are you using the :D emoticon, this is nothing to :D about

:D

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

enraged_camel posted:

he thinks getting cheated on is funny.

it is!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Germstore posted:

sharing in GBS never works out

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

CJacobs posted:

Please post pics from your wedding

why would i get married? that's just asking for trouble. havent you been reading the thread?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
hosed up that i lack the ability to commit to something that has a 50/50 chance of failing. i must be crazy for taking a dim view of an institution that is becoming more and more irrelevant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

fyodor posted:

"I just flipped a coin. That's called statistics." -a goon

it's called the coin theory. :smug:

• Locked thread