Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Salem Saberhagen posted:

She wanted to maintain her open relationship after the wedding and he was just not having it.
I've seen it a thousand times before. What is it with broken failures that are obsessed with videogames and open relationships?
It seems even more prevalent with actual developers.
I think I know the answer...

i think it has something to do with the prevalence of "cheat codes"

just a little gamer humor for the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

seems like when you publish the code like that it would be dead easy for someone to inject a virus into it for when you push the update onto your own device

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

my best friend got married to a gal he met in world of warcraft and they had a "cloud city" themed wedding cake with han and leia plus the falcon on top of a pink and fuchsia cake with cotton candy on top. (cotton candy does not stay fluffy long).

they have been together a good 8 or 9 years, recently bought a house and seem quite happy.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

KiteAuraan posted:

That won't last. Han and Leia sure as gently caress didn't.

:smith:

thought since i'm probably the chewbacca in his story maybe i should be glad of it, for selfish reasons

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

gotta say as father of a young girl i'm imagining her coming to me in 15-20 years with a prospective son in law asking me to pay for their comicon destination naruto-themed wedding and contemplating eating a gun

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

enraged_camel posted:

Reminds me of those couples who hold their real-life marriage ceremonies inside MMOs.

goonfession: prior to our actual wedding our mmo guys got married. we divorced irl, but i guess technically my night elf beastmaster hunter is still married to her night elf balance druid
:goonsay:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Jim Barris posted:

I've known people in open relationships and it always struck me as a sort of mean con that the woman in the relationship had hustled the man into. They wanted to have their cake and eat it too.

yeah every "poly" person claims to be the special snowflake who is making it work to the nines with superhuman empathy for all beings or w/e but in practice i see a lot of self-loathing dudes who were maybe initially lulled into the sucker's deal of "hey i can catch extra dicks, but you, you get to also get all the willing strange you want!" and can't get pandora to close her box again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Wild T posted:

I know a dude in a poly relationship who just got married right before a year-long unaccompanied trip overseas. His wife is hella fat and he always talks about their D/S relationship.

He plays video games and M:tG with a bunch of dudes every weekend while his wife is probably clearing out their house and getting railed

lol

lemmie guess he's also like a e-2 with a high interest car note on some flashy muscle car bought at a dealership just off post that stickers for 4 or 5 times his annual pay

probably left behind for jody after jody to put some miles on also :v:

• Locked thread