Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
has. someone said its you yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
a few years ago I watched my housemates ex get engaged to his nerdy rebound girlfriend on facebook and then get unengaged a few months later. God I would have loved it if they actually went through with the marriage, put a few grand down on house, furniture etc and had an ugly divorce instead of just gayly breaking off the engagement

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
gently caress it if you can't have fun fantasising about seeing people fail what's the point in anything

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
lest we forget

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3201527&pagenumber=1827&perpage=40#post410260019

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

idc_ur_gay posted:

i formally apologize for loving a beautifuly house wife material womyn named liz while u was off getting the deep dicking u craved from multiple doods after ditching me on the vacation i kidnapped u @ gun point to take u on? lol 0wn3d fagg0t

your posting is not good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

Booblord Zagats posted:

Things that are good to share in GBS

Pain

Anger

Hate

Fear